OT: Brag about your Kids thread

I agree......my daughter just finished 1 6 week drama camp at Frank Sinatra School of performing Arts. 825 ppl audition, only 21 get in. The entire camp was taught by professional theater actors. My dtr has been doing community theater for the past 7 years. (She's 13 now)

Sounds like she's got some real talent.

Sounds like she's got some real talent.

Thanks...yeah.....she does well. She just finished 8 performances of South Pacific with the largest community theater group on Long Island. The best part is both she and my other daughter LOVE it....so watching them beam is awesome.

Thanks...yeah.....she does well. She just finished 8 performances of South Pacific with the largest community theater group on Long Island. The best part is both she and my other daughter LOVE it....so watching them beam is awesome.

That is awesome.

My older daughter just found out she qualified for a High School in our area called Townsend Harris. It's the 19th ranked high school in the nation that requires excellent grades and attendance, as well as state score results. So damn proud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My older daughter just found out she qualified for a High School in our area called Townsend Harris. It's the 19th ranked high school in the nation that requires excellent grades and attendance, as well as state score results. So damn proud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!

Googled the school. Wow. Very awesome.

Congratulations.

Congratulations!!!!!! :dance:

~Dee~

Her Mom must he some smart lady.

All serious aside, congrats.

That's great!

EDIT read up on it. Seems like FAME! for those who can't dance.

Cheers

Her Mom must he some smart lady.

All serious aside, congrats.

That's great!

EDIT read up on it. Seems like FAME! for those who can't dance.

Cheers

Ha....hell yeah she gets her smarts from the Mrs.......but her razor sharp snippiness she gets from me.

Funny you mention fame......her other choice for a HS is The Frank Sinatra School of Performing Arts because she has been involved with community theater the past 5 years. She also auditioned among 800 and was 1 of 21 chosen for the Frank Sinatra summer camp

Ha....hell yeah she gets her smarts from the Mrs.......but her razor sharp snippiness she gets from me.

Funny you mention fame......her other choice for a HS is The Frank Sinatra School of Performing Arts because she has been involved with community theater the past 5 years. She also auditioned among 800 and was 1 of 21 chosen for the Frank Sinatra summer camp

Whats her size I will get her a Brady jersey.

Good news, glad things are working out for him.

~Dee~

All four of my daughters are alive and relatively healthy! woohoo

hell yeah!! glad to hear this.

My kids are entering 8th and 9th grade - I have a high school kid.

both are healthy, good kids and a pleasure to be around (most the time)

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

My son is doing awesome in rehab. It's the toughest journey a soul can go through.
that is great news and it is indeed a tough path but he was ready to start it.

Life is Good, Kids are awesome, nothing new to report other than they are growing up and to the best of my knowledge they are good kids, not little shitballs of terror. For this I am most proud, not the honor roll, not the musical talent, not the typical things we parents want for our kids... I am most proud they are kind hearted good kids who know how to include the typically excluded.

Life is Good, Kids are awesome, nothing new to report other than they are growing up and to the best of my knowledge they are good kids, not little shitballs of terror. For this I am most proud, not the honor roll, not the musical talent, not the typical things we parents want for our kids... I am most proud they are kind hearted good kids who know how to include the typically excluded.

That is great to hear!

The last line is the best.

This is the most unsurprising post ever. Those who know you would never have a doubt that your kids would grow into amazing young adults.

Back