OT: Brag about your Kids thread

It's live.

We are excited to announce that Glitch is now available! (link: http://glitchdrink.co) glitchdrink.co

Designed to wake your mind without disrupting your body or sleep schedule. Clarity without caffeine, ability without adrenaline, and clean energy-anytime.

Congrats Grog !!! I wish them well and I’ll recommend it to hubby .

~Dee~

My Girl entered a writing contest. I had no idea, a teacher urged her to submit her piece. I get an email asking me to come to the local library for an award night. We were so excited when won 1st place in High School Non-Fiction/Memoir in the Local town Writes contest.

Not only that, she won Best in Show 2019!! So proud of her work!

Oh and boy turned 16 yesterday too, he will be rainman soon. A good driver.

My Girl entered a writing contest. I had no idea, a teacher urged her to submit her piece. I get an email asking me to come to the local library for an award night. We were so excited when won 1st place in High School Non-Fiction/Memoir in the Local town Writes contest.

It's hard to believe how much time has passed since you fought for those kids. They have become remarkable young adults and you deserve to take a bow for the role you have played in that.

Congratulations to them and to you.

Very cool. She writes non-fiction to offset the fiction you write here ;-) Just kidding. Congratulations!

Last night my daughter went before the school board and sold them on a Spanish trip to Costa Rica. The two students, my daughter and her friend, presented their case and the school board approved it.

She noticed German students went to Germany (over 40 years of exchange students), and French went to Montreal so she decided to approach her teacher, sell the trip and once she approved the students put together an agenda and cost and they sold it to the School Board.

Proud of her for taking her idea and following it to fruition.

oh and the boy passed his permit test, unlike the two other kids taking it at the same time. So if I appear even more rattled than normal, it is most likely because I just took him driving.

Last night my daughter went before the school board and sold them on a Spanish trip to Costa Rica. The two students, my daughter and her friend, presented their case and the school board approved it.

She noticed German students went to Germany (over 40 years of exchange students), and French went to Montreal so she decided to approach her teacher, sell the trip and once she approved the students put together an agenda and cost and they sold it to the School Board.

oh and the boy passed his permit test, unlike the two other kids taking it at the same time. So if I appear even more rattled than normal, it is most likely because I just took him driving.

Get off the sidewalks!

Cheers

And great work by your daughter. If you want something, go for it.

Your daughter continues to impress. She's a born leader.

The most stressful years of my life were when my kids began to drive. Hated it. And that was before the age of distracted driving.[

Congrats Mikey your daughter is amazing!

As for your son.... well let’s say I still get a bit rattled when I drive with my daughter lol.

~Dee~

Jr. finished his last semester of pre reqs with a 3.28. Starting this fall it's all business classes for his last 2 years.
Nice. Congrats.

Sent from my SM-S367VL using Tapatalk

Nice. Congrats.

Always rooting for the kids. And a prediction: Watch it get even better as he moves into his areas of interest.

Congrats to him.

Cheers

I have a 3 year old and 3 month old, both sleep all night most nights.

I have a 3 year old and 3 month old, both sleep all night most nights.
I have a 0 year old and a 0 year old. No kids and I sleep beautifully. Just kidding. I'm happy for you.

Set a new record with the little girl on court last weekend. Twelve shot rally with single bounce only...
And she has just been offered free coaching from a top coach, so Serena move over, etc.

Set a new record with the little girl on court last weekend. Twelve shot rally with single bounce only...
And she has just been offered free coaching from a top coach, so Serena move over, etc.

Love it if you could put up some video.

Cheers

outstanding!

Love it if you could put up some video.

Cheers

I will see what I can do... mother in law is visiting at the moment so schedule is a bit hectic, but this weekend we should be able to get on court me and her, so I will post once we have something captured!

Back