OT: Hey, anybody hiring???

Moebius

All your avatar are belong to me
Reaction score
Yup, that's right, boys and girls, your's truly just became yet another statistic in our wonderful ecomony. I should have felt it coming, but gotta admit this one took me completely by surprise. Looks like a fairly crappy severance package forthcoming too. Gotta love it.

Yup, that's right, boys and girls, your's truly just became yet another statistic in our wonderful ecomony. I should have felt it coming, but gotta admit this one took me completely by surprise. Looks like a fairly crappy severance package forthcoming too. Gotta love it.
Sorry man. That sucks.

Sucks ass, man. Hope you rebound okay. Didn't you just move to AZ for that job, too, or am I confusing you with someone else? That's a kick in the ass...

:(. My sympathies. I hope you get something else as soon as.

Best of luck, man. Hope it turns out to be a HUGE silver lining.

Sorry to hear this Moebius, best of luck:thumb:

Wow that sucks, hope something bigger and better comes along soon..

Sorry to hear this happened to you. Not hiring where I work... we just cut 45 people ourselves in my department! I survived but had to tell my only direct report she was being let go.

good luck!

I'm SOOO sorry, Moebius! :(

My prayers you find gainful employment SOON!

All my best!

Wow, that really sucks. :sulk:

I'll cross my fingers for you to get another job soon *hug*

I'm SOOO sorry, Moebius! :(

My prayers you find gainful employment SOON!

All my best!

well, if you happen to need anyone to stand behind you and look intimidating on your secret missions, I'm available. :)

I work for Westinghouse ,and yes, we're hiring.

Most of them are Engineering related jobs, and it would probably require relocating, but if you're interested PM me.

Sorry to hear that. I hope you find something soon.

Hey, welcome to the party.

For serious though, that sucks. I've been without work since November 6th.

Back