Patriots accused of filming Bengals from press box - BS or fact?

You guys are such Cheaters. Shit like this only happens in Foxboro or in some way affiliated with your team. I'm sure EVERYBODY working at the airport hates the Patriots and wouldn't do anything to help give them an edge.

Its not the Patriots fault your equipment manager is stupid. If the pats took your stuff you would have never seen it again.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Tedy Bruschi agrees

You know the Patriots did something wrong when even Tedy Bruschi calls them out. The former New England linebacker, who might be the franchise’s No. 1 fan, tore into the Patriots during “Sunday NFL Countdown.” If you thought Bruschi would view “Spygate 2.0” as much ado about nothing, think again.

Here are his full comments: “Who thought this was a good idea? They’ve denied it, and Bill has said he has nothing to do with Kraft Productions — and I know Kraft Productions, and they’re a separate part of the building — however, Kraft productions is under the umbrella which is the New England Patriots. So, it looks bad. With everything good that’s going on with the organization, in terms of the celebration of the NFL 100, talking about Bill Belichick as one of the best coaches of all time. Him and (Nick) Saban talking this week about their philosophies and why they’re such great coaches. And then you get this. “And all it does is open up that wound, and open up that scab, so that everybody can just say ‘they’re cheaters’ once again. What were we thinking? I’m a member of the New England Patriots my entire career, and I’m thinking, ‘What were you thinking, that this was a good idea to bring in a camera crew… .’ Still, you wanna do your ‘Do Your Job’ series — I’ve seen it … they’re good pieces — but this one, this was the wrong idea to do it. They weren’t thinking. They weren’t thinking what the optics were. And I don’t blame the league, and I don’t blame anyone out there that reopens all of this stuff and give you an easy opportunity to call the New England Patriots ‘cheaters’ because of all their success. Because, the way it looks is terrible. And I don’t like the way it looks and I’m disappointed that someone didn’t have the awareness in that organization to not go through and say, ‘Wait a minute, maybe we shouldn’t do this because it doesn’t look good.’ “ Those are some strong remarks from Bruschi, who normally defends the Patriots at all costs. Whether the Patriots truly deserve criticism for this is up for debate. Regardless, the organization reportedly is facing “significant penalties” for something that never should have happened.

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2019/12/why-tedy-bruschi-cant-blame-people-for-calling-patriots-cheaters/

Still trying to find where he says the Pats cheated....anyway. I will break some news to you....If we were the bengals? You don't even hear about this story. If you think that 31 other teams never do anything and all think the pats do something, then you need to ask around. The ravens have literally been fined 4 times in the past two years. Atlanta piped in noise to their stadium and it didn't even make ESPN's front page. Manning had HGH sent to his house and had two guys go rough up the guy that broke the story, it was swept under in 2 days. Steelers got accused of deflating balls twice, and the investigation lasted 30 minutes. So don't tell me what it looks like. I deal with things that are. Now you either believe that Belichick had a camera guy who obviously sucks under pressure go in front of 20 Bengal scouts to tape footage from 150 feet away so he could use that to tell if the coaches preferred a tapered haircut, or they didn't. There is no how it looks.

I still want a full investigation into the hijacking of our gear! We all know it has the smell of Patriot feces all over it.

You guys from other fan bases worry too much.

Its not the Patriots fault your equipment manager is stupid. If the pats took your stuff you would have never seen it again.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Still trying to find where he says the Pats cheated....anyway. I will break some news to you....If we were the bengals? You don't even hear about this story. If you think that 31 other teams never do anything and all think the pats do something, then you need to ask around. The ravens have literally been fined 4 times in the past two years. Atlanta piped in noise to their stadium and it didn't even make ESPN's front page. Manning had HGH sent to his house and had two guys go rough up the guy that broke the story, it was swept under in 2 days. Steelers got accused of deflating balls twice, and the investigation lasted 30 minutes. So don't tell me what it looks like. I deal with things that are. Now you either believe that Belichick had a camera guy who obviously sucks under pressure go in front of 20 Bengal scouts to tape footage from 150 feet away so he could use that to tell if the coaches preferred a tapered haircut, or they didn't. There is no how it looks.

Impressive those offense counts just roll off like that.

I’ll remind you of the balls in front of the spaceheater (Vikes I think) and the sticky towel rub(definitely Whales Vagina).

The list is endless. All teams cheat. The Pats are the only ones where it just lingers forever.

Tedy Bruschi agrees

You know the Patriots did something wrong when even Tedy Bruschi calls them out. The former New England linebacker, who might be the franchise’s No. 1 fan, tore into the Patriots during “Sunday NFL Countdown.” If you thought Bruschi would view “Spygate 2.0” as much ado about nothing, think again.

Here are his full comments: “Who thought this was a good idea? They’ve denied it, and Bill has said he has nothing to do with Kraft Productions — and I know Kraft Productions, and they’re a separate part of the building — however, Kraft productions is under the umbrella which is the New England Patriots. So, it looks bad. With everything good that’s going on with the organization, in terms of the celebration of the NFL 100, talking about Bill Belichick as one of the best coaches of all time. Him and (Nick) Saban talking this week about their philosophies and why they’re such great coaches. And then you get this. “And all it does is open up that wound, and open up that scab, so that everybody can just say ‘they’re cheaters’ once again. What were we thinking? I’m a member of the New England Patriots my entire career, and I’m thinking, ‘What were you thinking, that this was a good idea to bring in a camera crew… .’ Still, you wanna do your ‘Do Your Job’ series — I’ve seen it … they’re good pieces — but this one, this was the wrong idea to do it. They weren’t thinking. They weren’t thinking what the optics were. And I don’t blame the league, and I don’t blame anyone out there that reopens all of this stuff and give you an easy opportunity to call the New England Patriots ‘cheaters’ because of all their success. Because, the way it looks is terrible. And I don’t like the way it looks and I’m disappointed that someone didn’t have the awareness in that organization to not go through and say, ‘Wait a minute, maybe we shouldn’t do this because it doesn’t look good.’ “ Those are some strong remarks from Bruschi, who normally defends the Patriots at all costs. Whether the Patriots truly deserve criticism for this is up for debate. Regardless, the organization reportedly is facing “significant penalties” for something that never should have happened.

Read more at: https://nesn.com/2019/12/why-tedy-bruschi-cant-blame-people-for-calling-patriots-cheaters/

This BS is 100% on Babooshka...

Impressive those offense counts just roll off like that.

I’ll remind you of the balls in front of the spaceheater (Vikes I think) and the sticky towel rub(definitely Whales Vagina).

The list is endless. All teams cheat. The Pats are the only ones where it just lingers forever.

A couple years ago, Ravens were fined 200k because they put radios in two ravens helmets on defense and offense during a preseason game...they said, and I quote. We didnt know you couldnt do that. Now yeah it was preseason, but why would they do that in the preseason game with no plans of doing it in regular season games? Anyway...now...lets say...the Patriots did that...I talked about this story on twitter, nobody even heard of it.

Shaughnessy’s article hits a new low. Don’t read it if you want your blood pressure to remain constant.

Or do if you want to laugh at the desperation.

I’m just surprised that nobody has ever accused BB of using his naval connections to get access to US military satellites to spy on teams from 100 miles up.

Shaughnessy’s article hits a new low. Don’t read it if you want your blood pressure to remain constant.

I’m just surprised that nobody has ever accused BB of using his naval connections to get access to US military satellites to spy on teams from 100 miles up.

I haven't read Shank in ages. When he's on the Zo and Beetle show, I listen to something else.

Read something from this guy?

View attachment 103560

Merely looking at him sends douche chills at an exponential level.

Nah, I’m gonna go listen to squeezing brakes, nails on a chalkboard, or downtown traffic.

I still regret that I didn’t shank Shank when I was sitting across from him in our local library. He grew up in the town that I now live in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You failed us all. I would have bailed you out...

Read something from this guy?

attachment.php

ED4nFCjXUAAL8AI

A couple years ago, Ravens were fined 200k because they put radios in two ravens helmets on defense and offense during a preseason game...they said, and I quote. We didnt know you couldnt do that. Now yeah it was preseason, but why would they do that in the preseason game with no plans of doing it in regular season games? Anyway...now...lets say...the Patriots did that...I talked about this story on twitter, nobody even heard of it.

Ravens fined $200K for preseason communications violation

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...0000-communications-violation-preseason-games

" OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- The Baltimore Ravens were fined $200,000 by the NFL on Wednesday for violations of the coach-to-player communications policy during preseason games this year.

The league's policy prohibits multiple players from being on the field simultaneously wearing helmets that allow communication with coaches.

In a team-released statement, the Ravens said: "The Ravens' equipment staff misunderstood that this league rule applied in the preseason.

"Ravens coaches were unaware that multiple players had communication devices in their helmets while on the field at the same time."

This is the third time in the past eight years that the Ravens have been disciplined for breaking NFL rules."

Well see there, they merely "broke NFL rules" but NE just cheats! Isn't that what BB told the league that he misunderstood that rule on taping?

Ravens fined $200K for preseason communications violation

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...0000-communications-violation-preseason-games

" OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- The Baltimore Ravens were fined $200,000 by the NFL on Wednesday for violations of the coach-to-player communications policy during preseason games this year.

The league's policy prohibits multiple players from being on the field simultaneously wearing helmets that allow communication with coaches.

In a team-released statement, the Ravens said: "The Ravens' equipment staff misunderstood that this league rule applied in the preseason.

"Ravens coaches were unaware that multiple players had communication devices in their helmets while on the field at the same time."

This is the third time in the past eight years that the Ravens have been disciplined for breaking NFL rules."

Well see there, they merely "broke NFL rules" but NE just cheats! Isn't that what BB told the league that he misunderstood that rule on taping?

Here is the key, nobody even knows about this, hell ravens fans don't know about it and when they find out, they say, it was preseason, so then you say, but why practice something you are never going to do for real. Now if this were the pats, there would be 50 espn stories on how the pats were going to use that and they were trying it out and 4 unnamed sources said they were going to try and get away with it in preseason to see if they could, etc etc etc, for ravens? Nope sounds good, no issues here.

Here is the key, nobody even knows about this, hell ravens fans don't know about it and when they find out, they say, it was preseason, so then you say, but why practice something you are never going to do for real. Now if this were the pats, there would be 50 espn stories on how the pats were going to use that and they were trying it out and 4 unnamed sources said they were going to try and get away with it in preseason to see if they could, etc etc etc, for ravens? Nope sounds good, no issues here.

I also like how their coaching staff was "unaware" of the entire thing. This happened in 2018.

Back