Pats at Giants: Official Game Thread and Ployes

So I know losing to NFC team is usually an OK spot to slot a loss, but I'm happy the Pats won this game. It keeps Giants record in check... I don't want that team anywhere near the playoffs.

Brady looks a bit cheesed off at the presser......

No doubt that was not a good performance from us. The Giants are not good at all.

2 things:
1. The Giants are better than their record. 5-4 but could easily be 7-2.
2. Coughlin and Eli are kryptonite for the Pats. Those RZ play calls at the end by them were controversial but no more controversial to me than 4th and 2. Yes, using clock is good but you still want to score a TD since a FG would give Brady a chance to win with enough time on the clock to get Ghost in position. Going for the win is almost always understandable so I can't fault Coughlin for that.

Wow, I thought game was cooked. These guys have a lot of heart refusing to do the easy thing and just let it happen. I'm proud of these guys...

to me, it always seems like Eli feels the need to protect the family name after what TB does to his brother. I think he plays over his head against NE

best case...high ankle sprain?

Best case would be a low ankle sprain but at this point I'd take any sprain over any other possibility.

A fracture is low on my list since he walked off the field.

Malcolm Butler denied that pass that looked so similar to another gW TD. We exercised our demons and Revis who? Butler is the man.

man with all these injuries i am glad we got our by week out of the way in week friggin 3

Butler was great vs Beckham after the early TD. Love his grit and ability to cover and use his hands. That was a money play in the end zone knocking that ball out of there.

Brady did a great job converting the 4th and 10 to keep the final drive alive for the win.

man with all these injuries i am glad we got our by week out of the way in week friggin 3

I think we will be okay once Cannon is back. Put him at tackle which will allow Stork to swing back inside. Next week I imagine we see Amendola take Edelmans snaps and do more to get White and Lafell involved.

I folks I'm back after getting CPR... What freaking great win that was.

What a kick!

I just watched the post game pressers. Gostkowski said he hums a little tune in his head while getting ready to kick and the media was pissing their pants wanting to know what it is. He left em' hanging. I loved it.

I don't think a little rest is going to hurt Jules, so I'm fine with him sitting out for a while. Even past the Donkeys game.

Like someone posted earlier, Edelman was a big part of the game plan and it showed when he went out. Next week they can game plan without him.

What a kick!

I just watched the post game pressers. Gostkowski said he hums a little tune in his head while getting ready to kick and the media was pissing their pants wanting to know what it is. He left em' hanging. I loved it.

Centuries- Fall Out Boys remember us for centuries bitches

Back