Pats sign seau

patsin??

Vengence Tour '09
Reaction score
per adam scheftner

Report: Seau to sign with Patriots
Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on October 4, 2009 8:10 PM ET
The Patriots are ready to give Junior Seau more post-graduation work.

According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, the Patriots are expected to sign Seau this week, perhaps as early as Monday.

Seau will help plug a gap at inside linebacker, likely as a reserve. The 3-1 Patriots also may get Jerod Mayo back in the next few weeks.

The 40-year-old linebacker will be playing in his 20th season.

Poor Muse. First, a near heart attack (like the rest of us) at the end of the game and now getting her heart racing like this again?

How the hell can he still be a viable option at 40 years old? There isn't ANYONE better (or at least younger) available out there? Really? No one?!

I hope the Pats don't regret this. Count me as one who thinks Seau is D-U-N done. I hope I'm wrong...

<<
bye bye Galloway?
>>

I'd say that's a given at this point.

They'll stick Junior in the middle on obvious rushing downs and he'll be fine.

Seau wasn't bad when he was here last.

He was awful. He made a play or two here or there but for the most part he was a waste of a body out there who got owned.

Even worse to me is the affect this could have on the chemistry of a team that is coming together because they have worked hard WEEK in and out and are gelling. This stinks. Just like Favre "I don't need to practice with the team all summer let me just stroll in". I pray to god I am wrong but this SMELLS.

He was awful. He made a play or two here or there but for the most part he was a waste of a body out there who got owned.

Even worse to me is the affect this could have on the chemistry of a team that is coming together because they have worked hard WEEK in and out and are gelling. This stinks. Just like Favre "I don't need to practice with the team all summer let me just stroll in". I pray to god I am wrong but this SMELLS.

I'd rather have Jr than Tedy. Tedy has been trash the last two years.

Back