Pats vs Titans, Week 10, 2018

Welp, watching that game was an exercise in futility. Wife and I were at the Bears game yesterday and I watched once I got back from the 3 hour drive from Chicago. All I can say is that I wish I wouldn't have watched. Uninspired, terrible performance.

Welp, watching that game was an exercise in futility. Wife and I were at the Bears game yesterday and I watched once I got back from the 3 hour drive from Chicago. All I can say is that I wish I wouldn't have watched. Uninspired, terrible performance.

It kind of sucks. It has gotten to the point where I can pretty much tell if they're going to win or lose the game in the first quarter. Every game that they have lost this year you just knew right off the bat that it wasn't going to be their day.

I spent most of the first half taking advantage of the warm weather. Spread fertilizer and blew out my sprinkler system.

Pretty ironic, huh?

From the little I saw and the commentary here and in the media, perhaps the late bye week finally took a toll. They seemed disinterested and tired. Illness has been making it's way through the locker room the past several weeks. I read that Gilmore played despite being sick, T. Brown had to take plays off before getting injured and he missed most of the week of practice.

Let's see how that play coming out of the bye. Time for some rest and self scouting.

It kind of sucks. It has gotten to the point where I can pretty much tell if they're going to win or lose the game in the first quarter. Every game that they have lost this year you just knew right off the bat that it wasn't going to be their day.

Yep. It's been obvious when it was going to be a garbage performance this season.

The Steelers do the same shit every year. Until they find a way to beat the Pats in a game that actually means something I'm not concerned about them. Tomlin will fuck up. It's what he does.

I know, I can't blame any of you guys if this is your gut feeling.

I know, I can't blame any of you guys if this is your gut feeling.

What I’m saying isn’t popular here. But the Steelers look legit to me. Huge offense and I think there are enough experienced players now to win in spite of Tomlin.

What I’m saying isn’t popular here. But the Steelers look legit to me. Huge offense and I think there are enough experienced players now to win in spite of Tomlin.

Has nothing to do with it being popular. We hear the same shit every year. Hell, if memory serves me, you say the same thing every year. Then the game gets played. And the Steelers do something stupid and lose. And all the sports mediots are stunned because the Steelers have the best receiver/running back/etc...and they don't understand that this isn't fantasy bullshit.

If the Steelers win I'll tip my hat, give my boy AOT a virtual high 5 and move on...but the last time I checked the lunatics are still running the asylum there.

It is weird how terrible they all played yesterday. Everyone sucked.

No margin for error with the lack of talent on this team if execution and play calling is not spotless then you get a game like yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has nothing to do with it being popular. We hear the same shit every year. Hell, if memory serves me, you say the same thing every year. Then the game gets played. And the Steelers do something stupid and lose. And all the sports mediots are stunned because the Steelers have the best receiver/running back/etc...and they don't understand that this isn't fantasy bullshit.

If the Steelers win I'll tip my hat, give my boy AOT a virtual high 5 and move on...but the last time I checked the lunatics are still running the asylum there.

I know of no true fan of the Steelers that is into the fantasy BS.

Also I don't totally belive the lunatics running the asylun comment. It mostly mediot created.

Also something always seems to come up when we meet up.
This is more my view.

https://triblive.com/sports/steeler...-im-still-hoping-steelers-leveon-bell-reports

bite me. :)

I was a wrestler in my younger days. I'd say that to my opponents. freaked them out too. lol.

and I think it helped me focus...

Yesterday sucked. No way around it. Hopefully they take the bye week and get healthy (not using injuries as an excuse, they flat out got outplayed yesterday), and get themselves right. I don't think they took the Titans seriously yesterday, and it bit them. The good news is, after yesterday, it can only go up.

Yesterday sucked. No way around it. Hopefully they take the bye week and get healthy (not using injuries as an excuse, they flat out got outplayed yesterday), and get themselves right. I don't think they took the Titans seriously yesterday, and it bit them. The good news is, after yesterday, it can only go up.

Its hard for me to believe that a BB ran team would not take a team serious. If that's the case, then they need to do a better job coaching. The pats never underestimated teams.

On a side note I hope Dion Lewis gets hit by a bus. Running his mouth about a team that he won a SB with when he was non existent in the game. His 68 yards yesterday wasn't why they won. sawed off little bitch...Fuck him

On a side note I hope Dion Lewis gets hit by a bus. Running his mouth about a team that he won a SB with when he was non existent in the game. His 68 yards yesterday wasn't why they won. sawed off little bitch...Fuck him

That was pathetic. He didn't learn a damn thing here. People wonder why some guys stay here and some guys are gone. They know these players way more than we ever will.

Agree 100%...and also, who gave him his chance?

Back