Playoff Picture Thread

My dad is a Steelers fan and is oblivious to the ongoing Big Ben LOOKATMEIAMARARRIOR fiasco.

My dad is a Steelers fan and is oblivious to the ongoing Big Ben LOOKATMEIAMARARRIOR fiasco.

Most Steelers fans are. They really believe Ben is a "tough guy" because he plays thru all these "injuries" even though he routinely misses a quarter of the season every year. :coffee:

ben-3.jpg

"Ashley just delivered a baby--sympathy pains!"

So I was invited to a 69th birthday trip, so we will fly into Nashville on a Friday, stay until Sunday when we will travel to Beaverlick Kentucky to hang out for the day before flying home monday. Fun trip including a night at the grand ole opry and some good live music.

the catch... it is superbowl weekend I had a brain fart when I said I would go. So I will be in a bar in Beaverlick watching the game or alone in my hotel... I think alone in the hotel will be a better viewing pleasure but in a bar with many other fans (18-20 of us, mostly women) decisions

So I was invited to a 69th birthday trip, so we will fly into Nashville on a Friday, stay until Sunday when we will travel to Beaverlick Kentucky to hang out for the day before flying home monday. Fun trip including a night at the grand ole opry and some good live music.

the catch... it is superbowl weekend I had a brain fart when I said I would go. So I will be in a bar in Beaverlick watching the game or alone in my hotel... I think alone in the hotel will be a better viewing pleasure but in a bar with many other fans (18-20 of us, mostly women) decisions

That has to be a joke? Beaverlick???

I'm sorry, I was distracted. What was the name of that second town again?

Cheers

I'm in Mexico for 2.5 weeks in February. Flight into Mexico is on the 5th...

We've planned to stay in Cancun area on the 6th so we can find a bar/resort to watch the SB if the Pats are in it (**** it otherwise) before we begin backpacking around.

Should be an interesting atmosphere ... but will make for a fantastic trip celebrating #5 :D

We've been away for quite a few super bowls it's actually not to bad not great. We were in the Dominican for the Pats vs Seattle game. They actually had a Super Bowl party in one of the resort bars. I left at halftime and went watch the rest in our room lol.

~Dee~

I'm in Mexico for 2.5 weeks in February. Flight into Mexico is on the 5th...

We've planned to stay in Cancun area on the 6th so we can find a bar/resort to watch the SB if the Pats are in it (**** it otherwise) before we begin backpacking around.

Should be an interesting atmosphere ... but will make for a fantastic trip celebrating #5 :D

We'll be in Cancun for a Zac Brown concert the week before the Super Bowl leaving on the 2nd. It's at the Hard Rock they'll probably have the game on.

~Dee~

So I will be in a bar in Beaverlick watching the game or alone in my hotel... I think alone in the hotel will be a better viewing pleasure but in a bar with many other fans (18-20 of us, mostly women) decisions

I admire your NFL fanship.

I would have thought watching the Steelers win no.7 would be of no interest to you, no matter where you're at. :coffee:

But above all safe and happy travels. Enjoy your trip.

Call ahead to the bar and see if they carry Dicken's Hard Cider. The ladies might like a Hard Dicken's Cider.

I cannot watch Pats games with anyone but me myself and I, let alone in public.

That's O.Z.O. Jr. and I as well. He had a buddy that wanted to come watch SB 49 with us- told him no way... and the kid is a Pats fan. It's all Fortress of Solitude.

I cannot watch Pats games with anyone but me myself and I, let alone in public.

I let my girlfriend watch with me, but that's it. She's surprisingly learned the game quickly and is fun to watch with. I'll watch random regular season games with my dad from time to time, but not usually Pats games.

Seattle SB my friend invited me over to watch with a few people. **** that ... watched that game alone with my dog and woke up the apartment complex when Butler made the INT.

I remember watching the 2007 SB with my dad (not a Pats fan). It was awful.

Back