Pop ups and other randomness

Looks worse to my kindle.
constantly get the security popup.

"Sits URL does not match URL in security credentials. "

CRITEO SA

Getting lots of pop ups today.

sites called nextlnk6 and seen-on-screen

1) Log out of the board.
2) Clear cache and cookies in your browser.
3) Close browser completely.
4) Open Browser and log back into board.

I have been monitoring and near as I can tell with what I have, the board is no longer sending any popups. If you are getting them, you likely have files cached.

Was Chess disabled in the arcade?

Not intentionally.

That being said, I just played it okay, though stopped before I got embarrassed. "Flash Chess." Old game though. Said it would be good on my Pentium II.

If it is not working, you may need to use a different browser and/or check your plugins. Flash is not a supported technology any longer from Adobe.

1) Log out of the board.
2) Clear cache and cookies in your browser.
3) Close browser completely.
4) Open Browser and log back into board.

I have been monitoring and near as I can tell with what I have, the board is no longer sending any popups. If you are getting them, you likely have files cached.

Thanks,
No coffee guy, no sarcasm,,

Just Thanks

Not intentionally.

That being said, I just played it okay, though stopped before I got embarrassed. "Flash Chess." Old game though. Said it would be good on my Pentium II.

If it is not working, you may need to use a different browser and/or check your plugins. Flash is not a supported technology any longer from Adobe.

I reinstalled flash. Good to go. Thanks.

UGH. Just got 3 straight Adobe popups

Getting all kinds of them on safari.

I also got 3. I was logged out and all my cookies were deleted prior. I clicked the link in Chev's post #17 in the grading the Pats draft thread and got them, if that helps.

Yeah, they are popping up all over the place. Before I only got them at log in, now they are popping up while clicking various threads here.

If you can call out the exact PP page that was loading, it may help.

Using adblock, most pages look the same to me as they did last week. It only is blocking the Google ad at the bottom. There are a few threads with embedded youtube videos and things like that where it blocks more.

If you are using chrome, I suggest you add this add-on: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en-US

Seems odd that the problem seems to crop back up on Mondays. I tried a few things to help.

Smilies aren't working. Quote box isn't working.

Editing isn't functioning

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Clicking on "edit" induced an Adobe popup.

Back