Pop ups and other randomness

No pop-ups but the multi-quote option is not working today but Quote option does. And I am trying both on the post above mine if that helps on a desktop Internet explorer.

Yup, any time I try a new activity from logging in, to clicking on a new thread in each forum or to quote, etc, they pop up on my windows 7 enterprise and Chrome incognito.

None of these formatting utilities are working currently Remove Text Formatting Undo Redo Decrease Size Increase Size Switch Editor Mode Bold Italic Underline Align Left Align Center Align Right Ordered List Unordered List Decrease Indent Increase Indent Insert Link Remove Link Insert Email Link Insert Image Wrap
tags around selected text Wrap
Code:
 tags around selected text 	 Wrap [HTML] tags around selected text 	 Wrap [PHP] tags around selected text 	 Smilies

No pop-ups but the multi-quote option is not working today but Quote option does. And I am trying both on the post above mine if that helps on a desktop Internet explorer.

Quote looks like this but has

after the last [/QUOTE] Looks like this [/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Ha. It has < br > < br/ > after the 2nd [QUOTE/] br br doesn't show up when it's posted lol

I have emailed Austin to see if we are getting upgraded soon, or if there were any changes to the server.

Meanwhile, in my testing, many of those functionality things seem to perform better in Chrome than in Firefox or IE.

Quote looks like this but has

after the last
Looks like this [/QUOTE]

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

Ha. It has < br > < br/ > after the 2nd [QUOTE/] br br doesn't show up when it's posted lol[/QUOTE]I am only getting the normal Quote brackets not sure why.

I have emailed Austin to see if we are getting upgraded soon, or if there were any changes to the server.

Meanwhile, in my testing, many of those functionality things seem to perform better in Chrome than in Firefox or IE.
same limitations with chrome and IE with multi quote.

I am not having issues Chev is with other options if that helps

Weird, multiquote and smilies are fine for me on Chrome. Not in Firefox though.

They were not working but are now in IE, that is strange - edit: and Chrome!.

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Weird, multiquote and smilies are fine for me on Chrome. Not in Firefox though.

:shrug_n:

No issues at all for me with the latest version of Safari. I did have all kinds of them a while back.

No issues at all for me with the latest version of Safari. I did have all kinds of them a while back.

I'm good too. No pop ups. iPad Safari.

Formatting still not working though. Edit... quoting worked!

Imac, Iphone, and iPad running safari all good.

~Dee~

No problems today, UT. Thanks for your efforts :toast:

Me, too. Adobe update.
Firefox on iMac

I'm getting odd pop ups on chrome for first time. new tabs. one was some kind of sex game?? (I killed it quick). another was some kind of chrome search feature it was trying to tell me to disable or some such (again I closed tab immediately)

Back