Popeyes runs out of chicken

Just as long as they don't run out of their red beans and rice side. If that happens down here at one of these popeyes when I go through the national media will be all over another 911 fast food emergency.

Popeyes = ass explosion

Raven I'm sad to say the Chicken Power in Cumberland seems to have gone under a few weeks ago.

Oh my....one stereotype was reinforced in that story :blink:

lol, yeah, and I happen to live in Rochester, or at least half my life was spent in the City .(moved to Burbs) I could tell you some good stories about life in the City of Rochester, and I have mentioned it on other message Boards and many think I am full of chit, but unfortunately it is all true.

How am I gonna feed my children? We cannot live without Popeyes, and heaven forbid shoud I have to cook...I am never coming back....hmmm, not sure why,but that seems hard to believe.

Actually quite surprised there wasnt a drive by shooting over this, instead of the usual stupid murders over Cigarettes or looking at someone the wrong way.

Couple things I would like to clear up

1.) Liking fried chicken has nothing to do with race. It's delicious. If you don't like fried chicken, you aren't paying attention.
2.) This is simply one of the pitfalls of attempting to remove Humans from the laws of natural selection. If we were living in the wild, these people would be the first ones eaten.
3.) I take solace knowing that, if the power does go out, these people will be the first ones eaten.

I didn't realize that food stamps could be used in fast food places.

Couple things I would like to clear up

1.) Liking fried chicken has nothing to do with race. It's delicious. If you don't like fried chicken, you aren't paying attention.
2.) This is simply one of the pitfalls of attempting to remove Humans from the laws of natural selection. If we were living in the wild, these people would be the first ones eaten.
3.) I take solace knowing that, if the power does go out, these people will be the first ones eaten.

1.) Is there a Popeye's near where you live?
2.) Do strippers eat there?
3.) Are there dumpsters out back to put the dead hookers?

1.) Is there a Popeye's near where you live?
I think so, not sure really, never eaten there. I'm a KFC man myself
2.) Do strippers eat there?
Probably
3.) Are there dumpsters out back to put the dead hookers?
Well there are dumpsters out back (I imagine at least) but my city implemented a new "Dead hooker storage" facility that comes and picks them up for us twice a week. You can just throw them out on the curb and a city truck comes and picks them up for you.

I think so, not sure really, never eaten there. I'm a KFC man myself
Probably

Well there are dumpsters out back (I imagine at least) but my city implemented a new "Dead hooker storage" facility that comes and picks them up for us twice a week. You can just throw them out on the curb and a city truck comes and picks them up for you.

Last time Annihilus ate at a KFC in Indiana they were out of corn on the cob. In Indiana. Think about it. Take your time.

W

T

F

?

Just as long as they don't run out of their red beans and rice side. If that happens down here at one of these popeyes when I go through the national media will be all over another 911 fast food emergency.

man, you fukin' southerners and that crap you eat. Want some fried okra with that, or some kale? :Eason:

Popeyes= teh suckass

For me, the funniest thing in the video was how most of the people (after they finished venting about the special not being honored) ended up buying chicken anyways.

Never mind. I probably would have done the same thing.

I blew fifty bucks worth of gas to save five bucks on this chicken special and all I got was broke :banghead:

Hen house. Mass ave. Chicken and Waffles. Awesomeness. nuff said.

Back