Raiders-Seymour Ejected For Punching Big Ben

Works for me. :shrug:

I got to see Ben take a shot to the chin and fall down go boom. Plus Seymour will miss time and NE has their first round pick. Glad we all enjoyed it. :toast:
This was my second thought. All around big win.

Plus, I still like The Big Dick and now we can see as a group of people laud him as a hero and another group of people try really hard to say that it was inexcusable while keeping a straight face and he gets invited to speak at NOW's convention and Steelers fans can feel all vindicated when Goodell fines and suspends him.

Dude punches a rapist in the jaw on national television, and is willing to take the consequences. And y'know what? I don't even care if that's not why he did it. Good for him. :thumb:

It wasn't even a punch. His hand was open.

Of course, the analysts gave it a new name - an open-handed punch. What the hell is that??? Sounds like a SLAP to me.
see BF80 below

Didn't look much like a slap to me. Looked like a kung-fu palm heel punch.
palm heel strike

Whatever Ben said, it was a smart move. Take a slap/shove/punch/whatever in exchange for getting rid of the opponents' best pass rusher? I'd take it every time.
I agree

Kung Fu my muscular buttocks, that was just the standard punch offensive and defensive linemen learn for stunning a rusher or shedding a blocker (or rapist).
tell Mr. Tippett that.....:coffee:

it is amazing the similarity, my kid is learning a lot of moves I hope he will soon use on a football field

Best thread I've read in awhile...wait I haven't been around in awhile.

Did't it feel as if Symour was making the perp walk after being injected? And all those stupid yellow towels waving.

Female students across the nation take note; that's how to stop him when "No" doesn't.

Up yours, patsies. If same blow was delivered to Marsha, they would BOTH be gone for the season. :)

STFU.

Your QB made a stupid move of putting his hands on Seymour to push by him, taunt him, whatever, and Seymour reacted.

Heroically, I might add.

Sorry, Rapelisberger, you can't touch anyone you want.

In my perfect little fantasy world Seymour called him a rapist right as he clocked him.wuv

See Ben? This is an example of bad touch.

I would like to know what Rottenburger tried to taunt him with to illicit that reaction. I mean, let's face it, Seymour isn't exactly a pacifist, but it's pretty clear BigBaby said something to taunt him before going to the turf like drunk 16 year old school girl.

Best thread I've read in awhile...wait I haven't been around in awhile.

Did't it feel as if Symour was making the perp walk after being injected? And all those stupid yellow towels waving.
DR+FREUD.jpg

:coffee:

Back