Random Football News

Again, the rule is there to protect.

If you’re going to gamble and try and steal every available inch sometimes you’re going to pay a hefty price. If he slides after 5-6 yds it’s a 2 hand tap.

Willie Mac says clean hit. All day every day.

And it doesn’t even rank in top 3 for blows Cam Newton has taken.

Again, the rule is there to protect.

If you’re going to gamble and try and steal every available inch sometimes you’re going to pay a hefty price. If he slides after 5-6 yds it’s a 2 hand tap.

Willie Mac says clean hit. All day every day.

And it doesn’t even rank in top 3 for blows Cam Newton has taken.

Yep.

two things-

one of my dogs puked up something last night that has more of a grip on reality than Harbaugh does.

I think you need to take your dog to the vet. Seems he's always puking up something er other.
:frown:

I think you need to take your dog to the vet. Seems he's always puking up something er other.
:frown:

They're fine. I like to use that line more or less as a figure of speech to illustrate a point.

Besides, two dogs = double the dog puke. Dogs puke, it's part of what makes them so endearing...

They're fine. I like to use that line more or less as a figure of speech to illustrate a point.

Besides, two dogs = double the dog puke. Dogs puke, it's part of what makes them so endearing...

ORLY? And here I thought you were in dead earnest.

:rolleyes:

Maybe HIS dog is the one with AnOldTroll's glasses this time. :huh:

Maybe I'll start a really interesting pole to see whose dog pukes the most and WHAT exactly they are puking. And then we'll of course have to include a cat puking option. And Thomas 144 puking as an alternate . . .

popcorn

Bills are putting together a pretty solid team there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just as long as BB doesn't sign him...

Given the Belichick family's connection to the Navy and the Naval Academy, and the recent release of a World War II documentary narrated by Bill himself, I would be very surprised if Kaepernick gets signed by the Patriots.

ROFL he buffing . Unless the owners left hard evidence proving this. He has nothing to show all 32 owners are black balling him. If anyone is to blame it's his GF . She ruined his best chance to get signed
Ray Lewis said during an appearance on Showtime's Inside the NFL (via ESPN's Jamison Hensley) in September the Baltimore Ravens were prepared to sign Kaepernick before his girlfriend sent a tweet with a "racist gesture" directed at Lewis.

I love that Kaep is spending ALL his money on this crackpot lawyer instead of the social causes that he apparently cares so deeply about to get back into a league that he believes is racist and is blackballing him. Oh the irony.

Colin Kaepernick Lawyer Mark Geragos Expects QB to Sign Contract Within 10 Days

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

I expect to win Powerball this weekend. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

He's not a great route runner but he's big enough to be seen wherever he goes. :coffee:

The Pats' D is playing much better these days, but Benjamin DID light them up when they played Carolina.

Uh oh, Manning may have to up his game to help Papa John's.

Papa John's Lashes Out At Goodell, Slams NFL "Debacle" For Tumbling Pizza Sales
The ongoing NFL "kneeling" protests are starting to have a major impact on downstream businesses, and none more so than Papa John's pizza. Earlier this week, the Sports Business Journal reported that Papa John's in-game pizza sales have fallen since President Donald Trump encouraged people to boycott the NFL in late September.

According to the report, NFL spokesperson Joe Lockhart said that Papa John's had expressed "concerns with the league." While Lockhart also said that other top sponsors have expressed similar concerns as the NFL's TV ratings slump and political battles play out in the league, the NFL is especially crucial to Papa John's business. The company began its partnership with the NFL in 2010 and has "Preferred Pizza" partnerships with 23 NFL teams. Last year, the company signed a multi-year partnership with the NFL and the Super Bowl.

Fast forward to today, when Papa John founder John Schnatter unleashed on NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, saying weak leadership at the league has hurt sales of his pizza.

Speaking on a conference call, Schnatter said that “The NFL has hurt us by not resolving the current debacle to the players’ and owners’ satisfaction." The Papa John CEO and Chairman adding that “NFL leadership has hurt Papa John’s shareholders.”

While this is not the first time Goodell has taken flak for not resolving the controversy more quickly, it is the first time that a prominent corporation has accused NFL leadership and its response for hurting its shareholders.

“Leadership starts at the top, and this is an example of poor leadership,” Schnatter said, quoted by Bloomberg.

"This should have been nipped in the bud a year and a half ago,” Schnatter said on the call. “Like many sponsors, we’re in touch with the NFL. Once the issue is resolved, we’re optimistic the NFL’s best years are ahead."

Meanwhile, Papa John’s tumbled the most in eight months on Wednesday after Q3 sales missed analysts’ estimates. The company also trimmed its revenue and profit forecasts for the year. Ratings for the NFL are down this year, which also affects how often fans order pizza.

While this could be a plain old case of redirection and scapegoating by a company, now that the seal has been broken and companies are officially involved in the fray - and not on the side of the NFL - it is only a matter of time before more loud voices emerge, demanding that the NFL put the feud to rest, although it is very much unclear how this can be resolved in a manner that is satisfactory to all participants.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...oodell-slams-nfl-debacle-tumbling-pizza-sales

Back