Random Football News

Would it be safe to say that Tyrod Taylor is happier to be a Brown than a Bill? If so, I can't imagine how things can get worse in Buffalo?:shrug_n:

I dunno. The Steel Curtain did alright for themselves. Orange Crush was also successful for more than a few seasons. Purple People Eaters? NY Sack Exchange? Fearsome Foursome? Monsters of the Midway? All had good runs.

Seems like NE LBs also had a nickname for themselves the year Adalius Thomas played, but I can't bring it to mind. Anybody?

:patriotlogo::patriotlogo:

the only team amongst the ones you mentioned that won a SB. Granted, the Fearsome Foursome and the Monsters of the Midway existed prior to the SB era.

Roethlisberger dealing with minor injury.
And the courageous warrior storyline starts already. JHC.

Half the league is dealing with minor injuries.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...minor-elbow-injury/ar-BBNbRzU?ocid=spartandhp

He's got a boo-boo on his elbow, doesn't he?

I think Mike Tomlin is an absolute joke, but I'll give him credit for one thing, and Cowher did the same thing - they don't put up with Roethlisberger's injury diva bullshit, and don't cover for him.

AP is a physical freak of nature so while I don't think he will quite get there I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled it off.

The whipping suspension and the injury took away a few years off...

I literally hope someone shoots him in the knee cap on the field if he gets close to the record.

Actually, I hope it happens this Sunday. :coffee:

Cleveland has announced that they will release Josh Gordon on Monday.

I was curious to see for whom Colt fans were cheering this weekend, and I found this gem.
I remember when Colt fans used to call themselves “classy” (which is LOL worthy... Indy and class should never go together ).

Look at all those wishing injuries to the Patriots. Such bitter people.
https://forums.colts.com/topic/59171-ne-or-jacksonville-who-are-you-rooting-for/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back