Random Football News

I mean that needs to be discussed loudly when he is up for HOF consideration. He will get in of course, but it's a huge asterisk.

Watch though how the sports writers like Peter King will ignore it or tell readers how it doesn't matter.

Dallas made the game last night a lot closer than I thought it would be. The Bucs helped them by committing more penalties than I could count. Ugly.
31-29 with a game winning FG w/ a few seconds to play isn't what anyone expected. Arians was happy to win but wasn't happy about the mistakes. He credited his STs for the win.
Throw in the Cowboys' Zuerlein missing a short FG and an extra point and it's obvious Dallas was within reach of winning.
Dak looked like an All-Pro - 42-58, 403 yds, 3 TDs, 1 int. He got the ball out very quickly and threw with authority. He outplayed TB12 last night. Dallas's running game was lacking.
Brady didn't look bad, in fact, Brady looked good 32-50, 379 yds, 4 TD, 2 ints. But as he and Arians alluded too, there's plenty to clean up.

Back