Random Football News

Mayfield seems very hot and cold. Sometimes he plays well, and the next game he will be terrible.

Lamar imo, is a RB that can throw sometimes. He is very gifted with his ability to not get wrecked by the defense. He isn't that accurate as a thrower. It's crazy how he can get away with so many risky plays. It's not going to last forever though...I think.

Most teams have the same problem with what you're talking about. It's the way the system was set up.
Lamar is completeing 66% of his passes. He was a one man wrecking crew vs KC.

Gordon could be very successful in KC's system, and a great compliment to Mahomes extending plays and improvising.

Some SB half time show in LA on the cards! Dr Dre, Snoop Dog, Eminem, Mary J Blige, Kendrick Lamar.
I'll probably be too busy eating, drinking and talking to pay any attention like usual but it's cool that they're changing it up a little bit.

Some SB half time show in LA on the cards! Dr Dre, Snoop Dog, Eminem, Mary J Blige, Kendrick Lamar.
Like Alk, I pobably won't watch until later (always record) but that's an impressive lineup.

What's my name, what's my name, snoop-doggy dogg

Back