Random Jets Stuff Thread

https://nypost.com/2019/05/15/jets-fire-general-manager-mike-maccagnan/

The Jets fired general manager Mike Maccagnan on Wednesday morning, the team announced.

Maccagnan, who had two years left on his contract, was able to draft the Jets franchise quarterback in Sam Darnold a year ago, but has a slew of other draft busts on his resume.

There were also rumors of a spat between him and new head coach Adam Gase, who will take over the GM role on an interim basis.

The Jets also fired VP of Player Personnel Brian Heimerdinger.

Damn. Now they might get someone competent for the job.

Oh, wait,....Woody. :coffee:

Unreal. I can’t for the life of me, figure out why this train wreck of an organization can’t win.

It's being reported that Gase didn't want to pay Bell and Mosely the money that they got in FA.

Gonna be a fun August.

It's being reported that Gase didn't want to pay Bell and Mosely the money that they got in FA.

Gonna be a fun August.

Maccagnan HIRED a guy who disagreed with what he was doing that very same off season, which lead to HIS OWN firing?!?!?!?! He didn't bother to discuss what he would be doing the next few months during the interviews?????

That is the JETEest thing I've ever heard!!!! ROFL

https://nypost.com/2019/05/15/jets-fire-general-manager-mike-maccagnan/

The Jets fired general manager Mike Maccagnan on Wednesday morning, the team announced.

Maccagnan, who had two years left on his contract, was able to draft the Jets franchise quarterback in Sam Darnold a year ago, but has a slew of other draft busts on his resume.

There were also rumors of a spat between him and new head coach Adam Gase, who will take over the GM role on an interim basis.

The Jets also fired VP of Player Personnel Brian Heimerdinger.

They clearly should hire Butt Fumble... :coffee:

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Gonna be a fun August.

popcorn

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Damn. Now they might get someone competent for the job.

Oh, wait,....Woody. :coffee:

I think it's Chris or someone that kinda took over for Woody...maybe it's a Band-Aid approach (Johnson & Johnson product of course)? :coffee:

Maccagnan HIRED a guy who disagreed with what he was doing that very same off season, which lead to HIS OWN firing?!?!?!?! He didn't bother to discuss what he would be doing the next few months during the interviews?????

That is the JETEest thing I've ever heard!!!! ROFL
As long as the Johnsons own this team, shite like this will continue to happen. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit to find out that Mac had absolutely no say in the hiring of Gase.

Brady is somehow mixed up in this and should be suspended immediately.

Yes, you're right. Brady is generally aware that the JETE are a train wreck crashing into a dumpster filled with flaming AIDS. 8 games and the Pats forfeit their entire 2020 draft.

As long as the Johnsons own this team, shite like this will continue to happen. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit to find out that Mac had absolutely no say in the hiring of Gase.

I feel for you. I'm old enough to remember when sheeit like this always happened to the Pats.

Back