Random Jets Stuff Thread

Yesterday was a unique situation. JETE gonna JETE...but at the same time Cowboys gonna Cowboys. Which one does the better job of being their true selves?

Dallas started without both starting tackles and Randall Cobb. They lost Cooper on the 2nd play. Both starting CB's went down. Other defensive players also went out. Add that a Jason Garrett led team will eventually vomit on their shoes and there is the recipe for the upset.

Dallas started without both starting tackles and Randall Cobb. They lost Cooper on the 2nd play. Both starting CB's went down. Other defensive players also went out. Add that a Jason Garrett led team will eventually vomit on their shoes and there is the recipe for the upset.

All part of Cowboysing.

You guys are doomed :coffee:

We still have a ton of issues but they are a different team with The Ginger under Center.
I thought Darnold would be great right from the get-go. A decent draft next year and the Border War is back on.

Cowboys handed them that game on a silver platter. The Pats will torture this kid next Monday
I have no illusions of the Jets winning this game. I just want to see them improve, try to get some guys back on the field and be ready for the second half of the season.

I have no illusions of the Jets winning this game. I just want to see them improve, try to get some guys back on the field and be ready for the second half of the season.

Jets are a couple of players (and a real HC) away from contending. The worst thing they can do is go 8-8 and end up in draft purgatory.

Jets are a couple of players (and a real HC) away from contending. The worst thing they can do is go 8-8 and end up in draft purgatory.

So tank with a vengeance beginning Monday! We only want what's best for you.

Cheers, :toast:

Jets sit at 1-4 with upcoming opponents that include:
Patriots
Jaguars
Dolphins (twice)
Giants
Redskins
Raiders
Bengals
Ravens
Steelers
Bills

Assuming relatively good health, I honestly would not be shocked if they went 8-3 or 7-4 in that stretch.

SOJ

Adam Lefkoe@AdamLefkoe
Jets OL Kelechi Osemele has been told by two doctors that he needs shoulder surgery, per source. The source says the Jets have been attempting to delay surgery by sending blank and incorrect MRI images to doctors...even going as far as refusing to release workers comp forms.

SOJ

Adam Lefkoe@AdamLefkoe
Jets OL Kelechi Osemele has been told by two doctors that he needs shoulder surgery, per source. The source says the Jets have been attempting to delay surgery by sending blank and incorrect MRI images to doctors...even going as far as refusing to release workers comp forms.
😯

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SOJ

Adam Lefkoe@AdamLefkoe

Sounds almost like cheating. And player Safety!

Thank God it's not the Patriots - 2 first rounders easy.

Cheers

The Jetes are cleaning house

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Source: <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jets?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Jets</a> DL Leonard Williams is headed to the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Giants?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Giants</a>.</p>— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) <a href="https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1188853939070013441?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 28, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SOJ

Adam Lefkoe@AdamLefkoe

That's just so wrong. Good luck signing Free agents with that level of care and commitment.

Manish Mehta is reporting that the Jets are trying to trade Le'veon Bell.

It just keeps getting worse for the Jetes

Jamal Adams: Jets G.M. went behind my back and shopped me

Jets coach Adam Gase said he didn’t know “how real” trade rumors involving safety Jamal Adams were. Adams apparently believes they were real.

Adams appears unhappy with the Jets entertaining offers for him, with the Cowboys reportedly among the teams trying to trade for the 2018 Pro Bowler.

“Any reports of me asking to be traded from the New York Jets are completely false,” Adams tweeted.

He then ripped General Manager Joe Douglas.

“At the end of the week last week, I sat down with the GM and Coach Gase and told them I want to be here in New York,” Adams replied to his first tweet. “I was told yesterday by my agent that the GM then went behind my back and shopped me around to teams, even after I asked him to keep me here! Crazy business.”

Douglas met with reporters before Adams’ Twitter rant and said, via Connor Hughes of TheAthletic.com, “We were not shopping any of those players that were reported today.”

It is a matter of semantics, of course.

The Jets were willing to part with Adams for a first-rounder and two second-rounders, NFL Media reports.

Douglas added that he had spoken to Le'Veon Bell and Robby Anderson to clarify the team’s position on the trade talks but that he hadn’t spoken to Adams. He probably should get in touch ASAP.

The Jets, whether they acknowledge it or not, have damage control to do in the locker room.

Back