Watched the first episode before Xmas and liked it. Thanks for reminding me to watch the rest!

WEll I beat that flu like a boss.. Fever broke in less than 24 hours the other day... Id eat ebola for Breakfast and lunch...*scoff*

With vodka.
Posted via Mobile Device

Actually, I prefer a Hot Toddy for my medicinal beverage.

• 2 parts hot/warm water
  • 1 part scotch.
  • At least 1/2 a lemon
  • Honey, to taste

Heat the water so that its warm but not boiling.

Add the honey and stir until dissolved.

Add lemon juice and then add the scotch.

The lemon gives you vitamin C.

The honey has plenty of medicinal benefits.

The heat of the water makes both airborne so you can inhale the vapors

The scotch? :spock: Well if I have to explain that, :shake:

Drink a few of these and I guarantee you'll feel better.

I volunteer with the one year olds at church and there is one little girl who is normally in the room I work in. She has only been in the room a few months. She just turned one a month or so ago and she comes in and does nothing. She either wants held or will just sit on the floor and do nothing for most of the time. By the end of the time, she does start playing. Last Sunday, there was another girl who was being in the nursery area for both services. She was a little tired and I held her the whole time because she didn't want to be put down. I really enjoy volunteering with the little kids.

Baby #2 arrived at 12:02 pm. Beautiful baby girl. I'll post some pics later this week. I bought her a Patriots baby hat at the gift shop ($19 for a knit cap?!?!?!) She'll need it, since we will still be in the hospital Saturday. Already checked the tv in the room. It's all good.

FYI My wife (seriously) wanted to name her Gisselle. :facepalm:

Baby #2 arrived at 12:02 pm. Beautiful baby girl. I'll post some pics later this week. I bought her a Patriots baby hat at the gift shop ($19 for a knit cap?!?!?!) She'll need it, since we will still be in the hospital Saturday. Already checked the tv in the room. It's all good.

CONGRATS!!! Glad to see your wife had the good sense to push her out before the big game.

I kid.

Fantastic news Pump. Congrats on the new addition. woohoo

you laughed when I said Lisa Marie or Grace Lynn but she was born on Elvis' Birthday.....Gongrats to you and the family, you are officially that little girls servant for life.

Back