Ever meet someone and think, "I could slit their throat, go home, and sleep like a baby."?
Not as good a night as you had with the hot new bartendress last week I take it???

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2C8TdLx3-xs" allowfullscreen="" width="420" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

Need to vent.

So I finally win child support, all is well. Right? I get home today and I have a notice to appear in court - THIS ****ING MORNING!!! His attorney is motioning the judge to forgive all the arrears (28k), reduce his order to nothing and use the supplemental benefit that my son receives as payment.

So I have this straight, for ten years he paid nothing and now everything should be forgiven and the govt should pay his child support because he drank himsef into a stroke??? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?????

And the judge is ready to sign the order because I didn't show up today because I GOT THE ****ING NOTICE AT 5 ****ING PM. So now I have to hire a lawyer and be at the courthouse at 9 am tomorrow.

Just when I finally quit my 2nd job. **** me.

Need to vent.

So I finally win child support, all is well. Right? I get home today and I have a notice to appear in court - THIS ****ING MORNING!!! His attorney is motioning the judge to forgive all the arrears (28k), reduce his order to nothing and use the supplemental benefit that my son receives as payment.

So I have this straight, for ten years he paid nothing and now everything should be forgiven and the govt should pay his child support because he drank himsef into a stroke??? ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?????

And the judge is ready to sign the order because I didn't show up today because I GOT THE ****ING NOTICE AT 5 ****ING PM. So now I have to hire a lawyer and be at the courthouse at 9 am tomorrow.

That is messed up. I figured my dad would help me with college expenses. Nope, because I got loans for housing and books, he believes the loans are my responsibility. I just given up on even thinking about him helping because it has been in the past three years we are actually talking again after not for five years. So I am stuck paying 11k in student loans I can't afford to pay. My mom can't afford to pay and my dad makes probably 25 dollars an hour. Of course the big kicker is when the divorce was made final, nothing about college expenses was put in the divorce decree because the lawyers said it is something that standard and doesn't need to be. I believe my moms lawyer and my dads lawyer were working together secretly because a lot of stuff wasn't put in there when it should.

Had I known I would have had all the issues I would have, I probably would have gone to the college in town and had no loans to cost me. Of course the one in town is a four year program and relies more heavily on books and paper stuff I am not that good with (I am good with hands on things).

Code:
Need to vent.

Unreal this shit happens, the family courts systems are a freaking joke... No help to the parent with the child

I've been aware of this film and it's cast for a while now but I still can't get my head around the cast of "Moneyball."

Brad Pitt as Billy Beane
Philip Seymour Hoffman as Art Howe
The dude who plays Andy on Parks & Recreation as SCOTT FREAKIN' HATTEBERG
Jonah Hill as Paul DePodesto

What's really funny is that former major leaguer Royce Clayton is playing Miguel Tejada.

Terry Francona was the bench the bench coach in Oakland before coming to Boston but I don't see anyone portraying him so they must not have thought it was worth getting into even though there's a lot of reference to the Red Sox in the book.

Need to vent.

It's 9 am. I hope you are able to talk some freakin sense into the judge.

But common sense rarely has anything to do with our legal system.

My oldest sister is a bitch- I just told my mom and she didn't even argue with me.

It's 9 am. I hope you are able to talk some freakin sense into the judge.

But common sense rarely has anything to do with our legal system.

How did they get away with not letting her know about the hearing before this is my question?? Just ODD and I am thinking of you today TG and hoping some justice is served.

How did they get away with not letting her know about the hearing before this is my question?? Just ODD and I am thinking of you today TG and hoping some justice is served.

That would be grounds for an appeal right away I would think. That is what got me. That is like a loan company sending me a notice via a server at 5pm saying they are going to repossess my car when they took it at 5am and not giving me a chance to respond.

I'm guessing the process server hired by her ex's attorney couldn't serve it in person in a timely manner, lied and claimed they served her, then just dropped it off on her door the night before. As far as the court knows, she was served earlier.

Seen it happen.

The saga continues.............FML

Not one of my finer moments but I went to his apt and yelled yesterday for about 5 minutes and left. 10 years I have kept silent, I gave in and shouldn't have. 3 cops showed up last night and arrested me for domestic violence. I never touched him and the cops believe me but the had to arrest me. 6 hours in a cell and my son had to bail me out. Awesome.

So I went to court this morning for the child support. The judge had, in fact, signed an order to wipe out all arrears and issue me a check for $1,800. His weekly support woud be reduced to $99 a week payable through the dependency benefit I already receive. In essence, he would owe nothing and not have to pay anything out of his SSI benefit. You, my friends, will be paying my child support. God Bless America. My attorney got a stay on the judgement and we go back to court on Thursday.

So now I am heading off in a bit to criminal court to be arraigned on the domestic violence charge against the man who beat me on average 3x a week for 2 years.

Stellar.

Not one of my finer moments but I went to his apt and yelled yesterday for about 5 minutes and left. 10 years I have kept silent, I gave in and shouldn't have. 3 cops showed up last night and arrested me for domestic violence. I never touched him and the cops believe me but the had to arrest me. 6 hours in a cell and my son had to bail me out. Awesome.

So I went to court this morning for the child support. The judge had, in fact, signed an order to wipe out all arrears and issue me a check for $1,800. His weekly support woud be reduced to $99 a week payable through the dependency benefit I already receive. In essence, he would owe nothing and not have to pay anything out of his SSI benefit. You, my friends, will be paying my child support. God Bless America. My attorney got a stay on the judgement and we go back to court on Thursday.

So now I am heading off in a bit to criminal court to be arraigned on the domestic violence charge against the man who beat me on average 3x a week for 2 years.

Stellar.

Sounds like typical court system......

Stellar.

This is beyond sickening and SOO wrong. GOD almighty I wish there was something we could do to help.

TG, I know you're in criminal court right now getting arraigned, but there's hope. His charges are weak sauce since his door was unlocked and he invited you in, so the B&E charges will go out the window. As far as the A&B, there's no physical evidence, there's no record of contact in the past, and the judge will take under advisement his history. It will be a drawn-out process because there will be continuances ad nauseam unless you plead nolo, which you won't, so you have to watch out for CORI checks at your job.

It's going to be okay.

Its such a ****ing joke its disgusting; Im hoping shit turns itself around the way it should TG...

Ms. TG just called. She's out of court. They held off arraignment until mid-November. This is VERY good news...nobody gets away with not being arraigned. So come the next arraignment date, this will probably go away due to insufficient evidence, or maybe her a$$hole ex will die, or at the very least, drop the charges.

Good news!!!

Back