Just thought I'd put it out there, but if anyone knows anyone in Maryland or DC that are hiring for something business-like, give me a PM :)

Much appreciated!

So I'm at South Station and I have the following interaction with a homeless man:

Homeless Man: Excuse me, sir. May I have your permission to ask you a question?

Fully Tilted: What's the question?

Homeless Man: I have a riddle for you. If I can tell you where you got those shoes your wearing, what state you were born in and how many children your father had, will you give me two dollars?

Fully Tilted: I'll give you two cigarettes if that works?

Homeless Man: Ok.

Anyone want to venture a guess to the riddle itself? I'm usually not amused by the homeless who are relentless in telling me that they simply need $3 to pay for a train ticket home to NJ because their BF/GF left them and they have no money :blah: And then they ask me again two weeks later. :rolleyes:

I'll gladly buy them a cheeseburger from McDonald's or get them a drink if it's not out of my own way but that's it.

This guy though, had me chuckling.

Any guesses?

Thnx for the replies re the strip club in Providence. My client had a very good, contact ridden time, at the Foxy Lady. He thanks me and I thank you.

Leigh Bodden....See ya! Not being OK with your role isn't the Patriots Way. Too bad they didn't act so swiftly with Adalius.

Pats win by 14 points on Sunday.

Nelson Cruz...nice 8 homers but if the Rangers lose, it will suck to be you. Should have caught the end of the WS there.

Adrian Beltre would have looked good in Boston this past summah.

Bye weeks suck; can't wait for Sunday at 4:15

Bruins needed to replace the offense they lost this off season and did not. Will suffer until they adjust.

I have a bad cough right now.

So I'm at South Station and I have the following interaction with a homeless man:

Homeless Man: I have a riddle for you. If I can tell you where you got those shoes your wearing, what state you were born in and how many children your father had, will you give me two dollars?

Anyone want to venture a guess to the riddle itself? I'm usually not amused by the homeless who are relentless in telling me that they simply need $3 to pay for a train ticket home to NJ because their BF/GF left them and they have no money :blah: And then they ask me again two weeks later. :rolleyes:

I'll gladly buy them a cheeseburger from McDonald's or get them a drink if it's not out of my own way but that's it.

Any guesses?

Would this guy be the same one my son was on the train with??? :shake:

Any guesses?

Was he an old guy? Cuz SF87 would freak out. :coffee:

Store, fetal position, none

Store = no
fetal = close..
none = correct. Why?

Shoe store, naked, zero.

Show store = no
naked = close again
zero = correct. Why?

Would this guy be the same one my son was on the train with??? :shake:

No ROFL But Ryan missed this interaction. Happened while I was waiting for him.

Was he an old guy? Cuz SF87 would freak out. :coffee:

Nope but I'm sure SF87 thinks the homeless are assholes too.

Actually, they kind of are.

Quote:
<table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset"> Originally Posted by Beaglebay
Shoe store, naked, zero.
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Show store = no How about 'Your house'?
naked = close again How about 'dependence'?
zero = correct. Why? Fathers (men) can't 'have' children.

closet naked none

oh naked was guessed how about upside down

Beaglebay said:
Show store = no How about 'Your house'?
naked = close again How about 'dependence'?
zero = correct. Why? Fathers (men) can't 'have' children.

House = Nope (It's even simpler than these guesses people)
dependence = again, so close...
Correct.

closet naked none

oh naked was guessed how about upside down

Nope ROFL

Back