I just started reading King's newest, 11/22/63. The man just keeps getting better and better.
Posted via Mobile Device

I just started reading King's newest, 11/22/63. The man just keeps getting better and better.
Posted via Mobile Device

Title? I just started something I picked completely randomly called "The Real". Its OK so far..still reading so that says something.

King's new is titled 11/22/63. The day Kennedy was shot. He opens up and rolls right over you. I read Under the Dome last month. It was excellent. He is a very different writer than he was back in the day.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hello all.

It's been a while. I rarely post because most of my posts -- regardless of what account I log in under -- go into cyberspace with blank white screens. No idea why and very frustrating.

But some thoughts:

1. Denver, quite simply, is the best result we could have hoped for. They're the worst team left in the playoffs and the Steelrs, as beat up as they are, would have been a bigger challenge.

2. I can't see Tebow doing well against the less gambling Pats defense. As talent and well coached as the Stillers D is, that was a foolish and poorly exectued game plan. Yes, they were banged up, but still.

3. DS will be in the house for the AFC Champ game. Yes, I know, it's premature to plan now, but I feel pretty good about winning Saturday night, and was able to pick up some tix at a good price.

4. Could the Vancouver Canucks be any bigger doosh bags? Man are they bad winners. Happily, the game they won is just one game, and wasn't a series in, say, the CUP FINALS!

5. Our Red Sox really haven't addressed their starting pitching needs. When the heck are they going to add a credible 4th/5th starter?

6. In closing, I remain as pumped and jacked about the Boston sports teams as ever, and am disappointed that I can't post here without white screens and getting bouned out.

Best to you all.

Hello all.

It's been a while. I rarely post because most of my posts -- regardless of what account I log in under -- go into cyberspace with blank white screens. No idea why and very frustrating.

But some thoughts:

1. Denver, quite simply, is the best result we could have hoped for. They're the worst team left in the playoffs and the Steelrs, as beat up as they are, would have been a bigger challenge.

2. I can't see Tebow doing well against the less gambling Pats defense. As talent and well coached as the Stillers D is, that was a foolish and poorly exectued game plan. Yes, they were banged up, but still.

3. DS will be in the house for the AFC Champ game. Yes, I know, it's premature to plan now, but I feel pretty good about winning Saturday night, and was able to pick up some tix at a good price.

4. Could the Vancouver Canucks be any bigger doosh bags? Man are they bad winners. Happily, the game they won is just one game, and wasn't a series in, say, the CUP FINALS!

5. Our Red Sox really haven't addressed their starting pitching needs. When the heck are they going to add a credible 4th/5th starter?

6. In closing, I remain as pumped and jacked about the Boston sports teams as ever, and am disappointed that I can't post here without white screens and getting bouned out.

Best to you all.
Nice post DS.. Try opening a new account on your pooter,not the Planet. If that doesn't work try a different computer. If tht doesn't work try logging in with a different Internet Provider..
If non of these work then your account at the planet is damaged goods and its time to open a new account under a new email...

My account at the Planet was fvcked for about 4 days and then suddenly it started working smoothly again... My account would take forever to load,no matter what computer or internet provider so I new it had to be teh planets system... Sounds like your account maybe (permanently)damaged for whatever reason...

http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/lo...oman-insists-on-finishing-beer-136722228.html
A Winnipeg woman somehow survived being shot through the eye in a New Year's Eve attack that claimed the life of her friend.

Justice sources say it was nothing short of a miracle the 30-year-old woman didn't become the city's 40th homicide victim of 2011. Police and paramedics arrived inside the Selkirk Avenue home in the early hours of Dec. 31 to find the woman calmly sitting in a chair.

"It was like she was oblivious to what had happened. She didn't want any treatment until after she finished her beer," a source told the Free Press. The woman was severely impaired, either by drugs or alcohol or both, and seemed to be showing no discomfort despite the obvious injury she suffered. There were as many as 10 other people in the home, also in various states of impairment.

"Its going to take a considerable amount of time to speak to those individuals," police spokeswoman Const. Natalie Aitken said last weekend.

The body of 46-year-old Michael Warren Sinclair was found inside the same room. He was pronounced dead at hospital. Police have made no arrests in what was the 39th, and final, homicide of a record-setting year. Winnipeg's previous high was 34.

Sources say the woman remains in hospital for her injuries but is listed in stable condition.

They point to her as a classic example of how many other "close calls" there were last year, where either quick medical help or divine intervention saved the body count from going even higher.

Wendy's triple cheese burger with bacon with fries and a drink. Sublime. :)

I just finished making ravioli from scratch. They look and taste incredible :dbanana:

Back