SF87's Patriots Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteelerFan87

Pittsburgh Awesomes Fan
Reaction score
Figured it would be best for me to start a new thread, rather than post in one of the other threads where I'd be tempted to read it and thus respond to what I read.

Congratulations. Pats showed up for this game from the very beginning. Steelers didn't show up until the 2nd quarter. Jeff Reed never showed up at all. It's frustrating to waste such a great game by Wallace, but IMO Bruce Arians came out with a dumb game plan, and failed to get the offense ready for the start of the game. By the time we finally got our head out of our ass and started clicking on offense, it was too late. Would love to have that INT back. Talk about a disastrous game for Randle El. Defense looked fairly vanilla most of the game. Lots of 3 man rushes. I'm hoping LeBeau was just trying to get a feel for the Pats' offense in preparation for a likely playoff rematch, and that he'll have something more creative then.

Defense looked fairly vanilla most of the game. Lots of 3 man rushes. I'm hoping LeBeau was just trying to get a feel for the Pats' offense in preparation for a likely playoff rematch, and that he'll have something more creative then.

BenJarvus Green-Ellis had 123 total yards (87 rushing, 36 receiving) against the vaunted LeBeau's defense.

It's not clear to me that New England would make BJGE their 'go-to' guy in your hypothetical playoff re-match.

What else can LeBeau do? Put two guys on Gronkowski all day? Sounds like a great way to get burned by Welker (if LeBeau throws more rushes/blitzes at Brady) or Branch (if Brady has time to find him).

I'm still pissed that Woodhead and Hernandez didn't do a damn thing. What a crappy game. :high:

Its always great to see the empty seats in the 4th quarter at catsup field. Tell the Rooney family to paint them black like a Boston team did.

Funny. There was a lot more whining and excuse making in your Facebook post.:shrug:

How was the traffic leaving Heinze field last night:coffee:

you know If Favre isn't on the same page as his WR's because of missing camp wouldn't it make sense missing 4 weeks would knock the timing off with Ben's boys?

you know If Favre isn't on the same page as his WR's because of missing camp wouldn't it make sense missing 4 weeks would knock the timing off with Ben's boys?

I guess they only practice with Ward, all the others receivers just sit and watch...

Do you think any of the guys explained bad touch to Ben when they were sacking him?:shrug:

Funny. There was a lot more whining and excuse making in your Facebook post.:shrug:

I saw this and it reminded me that I was really pissed Friday night and it's all because of Facebook.

Both of our football teams made the playoffs. One game was delayed due to lightening. I knew this because I was there. I got a text from a friend who is in New Jersey telling me of the delay.:spock:

ME: Yeah. I know. I'm here. How did you find out?
HER: Coach So-n-So posted it on Facebook.
ME: W.T.F? He's got a game to play, kids to prepare and he's on $%*&ing Facebook???:cuss::cuss::cuss:

The game was won, but still. I hate Facebook.

I saw this and it reminded me that I was really pissed Friday night and it's all because of Facebook.

Both of our football teams made the playoffs. One game was delayed due to lightening. I knew this because I was there. I got a text from a friend who is in New Jersey telling me of the delay.:spock:

ME: Yeah. I know. I'm here. How did you find out?
HER: Coach So-n-So posted it on Facebook.
ME: W.T.F? He's got a game to play, kids to prepare and he's on $%*&ing Facebook???:cuss::cuss::cuss:

The game was won, but still. I hate Facebook.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....

F**k Facebook. :jerkit:

Figured it would be best for me to start a new thread, rather than post in one of the other threads where I'd be tempted to read it and thus respond to what I read.

Congratulations. Pats showed up for this game from the very beginning. Steelers didn't show up until the 2nd quarter. Jeff Reed never showed up at all. It's frustrating to waste such a great game by Wallace, but IMO Bruce Arians came out with a dumb game plan, and failed to get the offense ready for the start of the game. By the time we finally got our head out of our ass and started clicking on offense, it was too late. Would love to have that INT back. Talk about a disastrous game for Randle El. Defense looked fairly vanilla most of the game. Lots of 3 man rushes. I'm hoping LeBeau was just trying to get a feel for the Pats' offense in preparation for a likely playoff rematch, and that he'll have something more creative then.

ROFL

Whatever gets you through the night, SF.

"Vanilla", "Never showed up", "Trying to get a feel..."

Excuses, excuses. How about just saying they sucked?

Face it, the Steelers are our bishes.

The Pats treated the Steelers worse than a college girl out on a date with Roethlisberger last night.

What makes you think a rematch in the playoffs would be any different?

The Pats Defense raped Rothlisberger:Karma is a bitch........

I just realized we won because we legally repositioned the camera to video tape their defensive signals... :coffee:

Re: NE @ Pitt Gameday Thread 11/14/10 <hr style="color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" size="1"> I wouldn't mind just watching good football. It's the lovefest that collingsworth and al michaels have for Brady that kills me. They should just blow him the night before and shut up for the rest of the night.

Quote over from a Steelers forum. Have to say I'm a little bewildered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back