So about those deflated balls........

Roberto71

Reaction score
Let's see. Tom Brady playing with properly inflated & closely monitored footballs: 1st in NFL in touchdowns, 3rd in yards, 4th in rating, 1st in TD/INT ratio. This adds to the fact of Tom's 2nd half performance V the Colts in the AFCCG and his SB MVP performance.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/01/...fect-tom-brady-patriots/#.VourX3wzBD4.twitter

The Patriots in 2015:

• The Patriots had the fewest fumbles of any NFL offense.
• The Patriots had the best fumble rate of any NFL offense.
• The Patriots had one of their best fumble rates of the past decade.

fumbles-chart-2015-season.jpg

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/01/05/...-deflategate-fumbles-tom-brady-bill-belichick

The league refuses to release any of the PSI figures they've taken this year.

Does Goodell even remotely feel a bit stupid now??

But hey-ho, more important now to deflect any attention on the HGHGate allegations and tell people that 'Concussion' is factually incorrect.

Let's see. Tom Brady playing with properly inflated & closely monitored footballs: 1st in NFL in touchdowns, 3rd in yards, 4th in rating, 1st in TD/INT ratio. This adds to the fact of Tom's 2nd half performance V the Colts in the AFCCG and his SB MVP performance.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/01/...fect-tom-brady-patriots/#.VourX3wzBD4.twitter

The Patriots in 2015:

• The Patriots had the fewest fumbles of any NFL offense.
• The Patriots had the best fumble rate of any NFL offense.
• The Patriots had one of their best fumble rates of the past decade.

fumbles-chart-2015-season.jpg

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2016/01/05/...-deflategate-fumbles-tom-brady-bill-belichick

The league refuses to release any of the PSI figures they've taken this year.

Does Goodell even remotely feel a bit stupid now??

But hey-ho, more important now to deflect any attention on the HGHGate allegations and tell people that 'Concussion' is factually incorrect.

Off topic side note. I just went out and started my car and my tire pressure moron light came on. I just don't get it. :shrug:

Cheers, BostonTim

I think it's the 4th time Brady has lead the NFL in TD passes. I would think if this team had stayed healthy, Brady would've been #1 in all categories. Tough to succeed passing to some of the bums he had to pass to.

Off topic side note. I just went out and started my car and my tire pressure moron light came on. I just don't get it. :shrug:

Cheers, BostonTim

Happened to me yesterday and a co-worker today. The deflator sure gets around :coffee:

Well, how about that?

Of course Tom Brady vindicated his own name and that of his team in the process by putting up an MVP caliber year at age 38 with plump footballs.

And Edelman still finished the regular season with one more reception than Sammy Watkins ROFL

Happened to me yesterday and a co-worker today. The deflator sure gets around :coffee:

Mines been going off for 2 days. I've put air in all the tires...wtf.

I think it's the 4th time Brady has lead the NFL in TD passes. I would think if this team had stayed healthy, Brady would've been #1 in all categories. Tough to succeed passing to some of the bums he had to pass to.

I agree but Newton is throwing the ball to Greg Olsen (only legit option in Carolina IMO) Ted Ginn, Jerricho Cotchery and Devin Funchess.

Honestly, why are we still talking about this? Once the season is over it will all get drug back up and we can talk about it again then.

Some cars require you to re-set them, RTFM

:wave:

Yes, but to reset them, you need to remove the tires first. Unless you're getting new tires, it almost doesn't make any sense.

Yes, but to reset them, you need to remove the tires first. Unless you're getting new tires, it almost doesn't make any sense.

My coworker has a BMW and he had to reset it but it did not involve removing the tires.

Patriots were tied with Oakland for most drops in the NFL. Clearly a sign that they were cheating prior to the Hooved Crusaders swooping down, with some help from their sidekicks Ratwings, and put an end to their villainous, cheating, ways. Commissioner God-El will be awarding the dynamic duo the keys to the medicine cabinet and to the security tapes room for their help in restoring Integrity, Justice and the NFL way.

My coworker has a BMW and he had to reset it but it did not involve removing the tires.

I have two BMW's and you can reset it from the controls, correct. But that's the case with a number of cars not all.

Also, the sensors have batteries in them that do wear out and have to be replaced. ( the entire sensor, not the battery, unless you're really handy.)

My Tires sensor went off. I need to launch a investigator into how my tires got under 30 PSI. Someone must have deflated them.

Patriots were tied with Oakland for most drops in the NFL. Clearly a sign that they were cheating prior to the Hooved Crusaders swooping down, with some help from their sidekicks Ratwings, and put an end to their villainous, cheating, ways. Commissioner God-El will be awarding the dynamic duo the keys to the medicine cabinet and to the security tapes room for their help in restoring Integrity, Justice and the NFL way.

I wonder how they'd rank if you removed Brandon La(-Ball-Just-)Fell from the totals.

Either way though, yes... thank goodness for the integrity thing. It's important to sort out this air pressure thing once and for all before we put any focus on less important things.

:coffee:

Back