So about those deflated balls........

If the NFL could be vindicated the numbers would have been released already:shrug_n: They'll never get released

~Dee~

It's the perfect time example to prove the pats wrong. It's going to be -12 wind chill.

Technically, wind chill would have no effect on the actual temperature regarding the change in ball pressure. Regardless, it will be cold as fvck and unless the balls are set to 16 PSI, they will likely end up lower than "legal."

The NFL stole the draft picks and we'll never see them again. If they could have, they would have redistributed them to all the other weasel NFL owners/teams.

The fact that the NFL hasn't released any information proves to me, at least, that the Patriots were right and they were wrong. Big surprise there, eh?

Twenty years from now, if there exists such a thing as a journalistic profession, there will be journalism school courses on how the media went on a witch hunt with little to no evidence, made their comments and stories fit a pre-conceived narrative (Tom and Pats guilty), and were corrupt themselves due to their ties to the NFL.

Of course, in twenty years everything will be swallowed up by the NFL so no course would exist, or by then the league will have imploded due to stupidity and concussion syndrome (no new players coming down the pipeline). After all, no one fifty years ago would have believed that baseball would have been supplanted by football as the nation's most popular sport. People now can't believe that someday the NFL could no longer be the behemoth it is today. The owners' greed and stupidity will ultimately kill it, if ever.

The NFL: once a thief, always a thief.

I'm guessing KoK forgot this guy ---> :coffee:

I don't think he did. I understand his thought process which is held by many others. In that line of thought, if the NFL releases data that confirms the Ideal Gas Law, then they must return the pick and money.

However, it's my firm belief that the NFL would still claim a plot based on their now discredited investigation and appeal. They're not budging from that. If the data collected had implicated a plot, they surely would have leaked it by now. We'll never know because they don't want to have to explain the past year. This would be their response:

"The data shows that balls naturally deflate, but Deflater, cell phone, bathroom, blah, blah, blah....".

I keep hoping that the appeals court judge will force the NFL to release the season long pressure findings, but I realize the chances of that happening are slim at best.

Sent by the voices inside my head

Throughout the 2015 regular season, the NFL did indeed randomly test PSI levels. October comments from Commissioner Roger Goodell suggested that the program was less about science and more about enforcing the rules.

So when the Minnie balls are checked and they're at 8-9 psi if it's not the Ideal Gas Law it's monkeyshines, right?

And thus, a penalty HAS to be enforced. Right?

Ahhh Rog. A tangled web you weave.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

I keep hoping that the appeals court judge will force the NFL to release the season long pressure findings, but I realize the chances of that happening are slim at best.

Sent by the voices inside my head

It'd be AWESOME in closing arguments if Kessler & Co stated on record for the court that the league in fact collected data all season and have opted to hold sole control over that information despite levying a fine worth potentially $10s to $100s of millions of dollars against the Patriots based off speculated data.

If it could ever spin back in his face that way I'd be almost as happy as if he'd have to turn and hand a Lombardi over.

So when the Minnie balls are checked and they're at 8-9 psi if it's not the Ideal Gas Law it's monkeyshines, right?

And thus, a penalty HAS to be enforced. Right?

Ahhh Rog. A tangled web you weave.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

It'd be AWESOME in closing arguments if Kessler & Co stated on record for the court that the league in fact collected data all season and have opted to hold sole control over that information despite levying a fine worth potentially $10s to $100s of millions of dollars against the Patriots based off speculated data.

If it could ever spin back in his face that way I'd be almost as happy as if he'd have to turn and hand a Lombardi over.

I don't see why Kessler would not mention this if in fact the league withholds the data.

I don't see why Kessler would not mention this if in fact the league withholds the data.
Other than the fact this is not an appeal of that I would guess In case the data doesn't show the gas law effect. IF Kessler introduces it, and it hurts Tom, it weighs in more

Other than the fact this is not an appeal of that I would guess In case the data doesn't show the gas law effect. IF Kessler introduces it, and it hurts Tom, it weighs in more

Yeah. Good point.

The NFL stole the draft picks and we'll never see them again. If they could have, they would have redistributed them to all the other weasel NFL owners/teams.

The fact that the NFL hasn't released any information proves to me, at least, that the Patriots were right and they were wrong. Big surprise there, eh?

Twenty years from now, if there exists such a thing as a journalistic profession, there will be journalism school courses on how the media went on a witch hunt with little to no evidence, made their comments and stories fit a pre-conceived narrative (Tom and Pats guilty), and were corrupt themselves due to their ties to the NFL.

Of course, in twenty years everything will be swallowed up by the NFL so no course would exist, or by then the league will have imploded due to stupidity and concussion syndrome (no new players coming down the pipeline). After all, no one fifty years ago would have believed that baseball would have been supplanted by football as the nation's most popular sport. People now can't believe that someday the NFL could no longer be the behemoth it is today. The owners' greed and stupidity will ultimately kill it, if ever.

The NFL: once a thief, always a thief.

If their collected data shows similar findings, as it should, then it is nothing short of stealing.

Maybe, just maybe, Kraft viewed the fight two-fold:

1. Get his star QB exonerated and on field for the next season.

2. Then, fight to prove his assets were improperly stolen.

We can only hope.

If their collected data shows similar findings, as it should, then it is nothing short of stealing.

Maybe, just maybe, Kraft viewed the fight two-fold:

1. Get his star QB exonerated and on field for the next season.

2. Then, fight to prove his assets were improperly stolen.

We can only hope.

That's pretty funny.

Kraft viewed the fight this way:

- The 32 is mad at me
- 345 Park Ave. is mad at me
- I like money, so everyone else can take the PR hit, while I'm busy kissing the asses of the first two.

Bob Kraft had nothing to do with Brady winning his appeal in court. That was all Brady, the NFLPA and Kessler.

That's pretty funny.

Kraft viewed the fight this way:

- The 32 is mad at me
- 345 Park Ave. is mad at me
- I like money, so everyone else can take the PR hit, while I'm busy kissing the asses of the first two.

Bob Kraft had nothing to do with Brady winning his appeal in court. That was all Brady, the NFLPA and Kessler.

The cynic in me agrees with you.

The optimist posted.

I'm not too optimistic.

The only thing that confuses me is why would Brady destroy his cellphone? Even if he's innocent that decision alone is somewhat shady.

The only thing that confuses me is why would Brady destroy his cellphone? Even if he's innocent that decision alone is somewhat shady.

The account is in his wife's name.... :shrug:

Hey, it works for ManninHGH.

Seriously, he was periodically destroying his phone long before GoodHELL demanded he turn over his private property as part of this witch-hunt. The real question is, "why would he stop?"

Back