So about those deflated balls........

The account is in his wife's name.... :shrug:

Hey, it works for ManninHGH.

Seriously, he was periodically destroying his phone long before GoodHELL demanded he turn over his private property as part of this witch-hunt. The real question is, "why would he stop?"

People don't just destroy a cellphone on a whim, typically. If it wasn't over deflategate, he most likely had a reason to destroy the cellphone. I'm not trying to say Goodell is right and I agree with the other poster that it would never of been forced to be handed over, but why destroy it? Let's say its not over deflategate and ask this: Any guesses?

People don't just destroy a cellphone on a whim, typically. If it wasn't over deflategate, he most likely had a reason to destroy the cellphone. I'm not trying to say Goodell is right and I agree with the other poster that it would never of been forced to be handed over, but why destroy it? Let's say its not over deflategate and ask this: Any guesses?

If I was Brady with his celebrity status and wife, I would be taking a sledge hammer to my phone every 10 weeks. And he did end up handing over the info from the phone and his emails to Berman so really the whole thing is moot.

The only thing that confuses me is why would Brady destroy his cellphone? Even if he's innocent that decision alone is somewhat shady.

That was explained at the time. Brady replaces his phone on a regular basis. It's common for someone of his celebrity to destroy the previous phone to prevent sensitive data from getting into the wrong hands.

Did you follow appeals case at all this year. Everything was already explained. He wanted a new iPhone 6. Has his cell phones destroyed after he gets a new one .

That was explained at the time. Brady replaces his phone on a regular basis. It's common for someone of his celebrity to destroy the previous phone to prevent sensitive data from getting into the wrong hands.

Ahh, alright. I was just curious because I didn't really understand why he did that, but that makes sense.

Would you turn over your personal cell phone to your employer?

It depends on the situation. In most cases no, but potentially if it would clear my name 100% and I needed my job. I'm not even sayin Brady should of either, but I remember seeing pro-patriot news reports saying if Brady shows the phone, he'd be cleared completely. Though, haters would likely still think Brady is some villian so its likely moot.

It depends on the situation. In most cases no, but potentially if it would clear my name 100% and I needed my job. I'm not even sayin Brady should of either, but I remember seeing pro-patriot news reports saying if Brady shows the phone, he'd be cleared completely. Though, haters would likely still think Brady is some villian so its likely moot.

Nope.

Pash and Wells and their investigators had every text already in their possession. The "destroyed phone" was nothing more than a PR stunt by the NFL to try to curry public favor before the appeals hearing (that morning!), that they knew was a kangaroo court, and one in which they knew they had no actual evidence that anything happened at all.

Nope.

Pash and Wells and their investigators had every text already in their possession. The "destroyed phone" was nothing more than a PR stunt by the NFL to try to curry public favor before the appeals hearing (that morning!), that they knew was a kangaroo court, and one in which they knew they had no actual evidence that anything happened at all.

This

I would tell them to FO...but, I don't trust many people.

It depends on the situation. In most cases no, but potentially if it would clear my name 100% and I needed my job.

First off, this here's America, Jack, and the burden of proof is on the accuser.

Second, given the NFL's propensity to leak information, there's no way I'd give up my hot supermodel wife's tittie-texts to me, job be damned.

Honestly, how long do you think it would have taken for texts from Giselle to Tom containing topless or nude photos of her to have leaked out onto this here Interweb, after the NFL's "investigators" got hold of them? A week? Ten days? Ten seconds??? :jerkit:

So you think if he turns over his cell phone it clears his name? YOu did not follow this thing too closely did you. They had everything off his phone, to the point he asked them and they said its fine if he gets rid of it and gets a new one.

First off, this here's America, Jack, and the burden of proof is on the accuser.

Second, given the NFL's propensity to leak information, there's no way I'd give up my hot supermodel wife's tittie-texts to me, job be damned.

Honestly, how long do you think it would have taken for texts from Giselle to Tom containing topless or nude photos of her to have leaked out onto this here Interweb, after the NFL's "investigators" got hold of them? A week? Ten days? Ten seconds??? :jerkit:

And that's not to mention the POV shots Tommy took. Just sayin'

Report: NFL to test PSI at halftime of today’s game

Posted by Mike Florio on January 10, 2016, 1:38 PM EST

The NFL finally will know what happens inside a football during games played in extreme cold. Whether the rest of us find out is a different question.

Sal Paolantonio of ESPN reports that the NFL will implement its random PSI testing protocol at Sunday’s Seahawks-Vikings game.

The procedure entails testing all team’s footballs at halftime, taking them out of service, and finishing the game with the backup balls, which then will be tested after the game ends.

Given the conditions and the application of the Ideal Gas Law, the footballs likely will be well below the mandated minimum of 12.5 PSI. The NFL admitted within the context of the Tom Brady case that it was not aware of the reality that, when footballs are taken into the cold, the air pressure shrinks like a frightened turtle.

The league has been randomly testing PSI throughout the year. It has not committed to whether any of the numbers will be publicly released. It’s safe to say that today’s numbers may never be voluntarily disclosed.

It’s also safe to say that 11 0f 12 footballs will be at least two pounds under 12.5 PSI. Possibly, 12 of 12.

Well Florio et al , how about a relentless bombardment of league officials and media outlets for the data?

Continually pummel them with ridicule and embarrassment until they deliver.

It's just sickening.
Yes! Every day, "and that's what went on in the NFL today, the 117th day that the cold weather ball pressure numbers have not been released."

Sent by the voices inside my head

Yes! Every day, "and that's what went on in the NFL today, the 117th day that the cold weather ball pressure numbers have not been released."

Sent by the voices inside my head

Exactly.

Add 1 box on your website devoted to the league coverup.

Smear integrity in their collective faces.

Back