So, can we postpone this game a year or 2?

Worked out pretty well for Baltimore :shrug:

Had a feeling someone would bring him up. He was Philly's ST coordinator for 9 years. ST coords count! :) My main point is being in charge of a unit on the team, where you are coaching more than one position.

Welcome back SF87.

I'll go outside the box and predict Vereen will have the most receptions. Of course, I could be seriously mistaken in thinking I heard he is back. And he is not a receiver.

Besides that, Vincent Brisby might be a good choice.

Welcome back SF87.

I'll go outside the box and predict Vereen will have the most receptions. Of course, I could be seriously mistaken in thinking I heard he is back. And he is not a receiver.

Besides that, Vincent Brisby might be a good choice.

Vereens not eligible until Week 11.

Oh bother.

Can we bring Chad Jackson back? I think he just needed a little more time.

The Pittsburgh Steelers have not been playing up to Mike Tomlin’s standards this season and are in last place in the AFC North having only won two games all season. When they travel to Foxborough the Steelers are hoping to steal a win on the road against an inconsistent Patriots team. Pittsburgh normally has one of the top defenses headed by the venerable Dick LeBeau but they have fallen off largely due to the lack of young talent to replace former players.

As a result of Pittsburgh Steelers are having a down year this season they help to contribute to this being the second least expensive Patriots game in Foxborough this season. Patriots Tickets are currently averaging $244 after falling 40% over the last week, $120 since on Monday alone. One reason for this fall in price could be a lot of tickets still left on the secondary market resulting from not as many people buying tickets for this game as previously thought. The Get in price for this game is only $85.
http://www.patriotsgab.com/

Talib and Gronk practiced today; Kelly didn't so he appears out vs the Steelers. He probably could if he had to however with the Steelers' OL, BB may give him another 2 weeks to rehab his knee.

=======================================

From Pittsburgh, the Steelers have plan to stay ‘physical’ with the Patriots' Rob Gronkowski http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/2013/11/01/Steelers-have-a-plan-to-stay-physical-with-the-Patriots-Rob-Gronkowski/stories/201311010088 …

He won't be back for the Steelers, but Vereen returned to practice Wednesday. :dbanana:

Dobson's coming out party is Sunday. They will double Gronk and Dobson will look like Jerry Rice. I dont even see this game being competitive in the second half.

Dobson's coming out party is Sunday. They will double Gronk and Dobson will look like Jerry Rice. I dont even see this game being competitive in the second half.

Possibly. Dobson is our only real outside receiver so he'll be on teh field by default. KT will split time with Amendola and Collie, unfortunately.

Possibly. Dobson is our only real outside receiver so he'll be on teh field by default. KT will split time with Amendola and Collie, unfortunately.

He is getting good separation off the line. My biggest concern . Will he continue to catch the ball. He's had a lot of really bad drops this season.

Maybe if we taunt the Pats, they will become so angry they might make a mistake.

KT a healthy scratch. Seems a bit odd.

Back