So there's a game on I guess

Oh don't get it twisted, I fully support Brady's decision and believe he and the rest of the team should go ahead and skip training camp as well.

What was Luck doing during OTA's picking his nose?

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Did Hollister play last night? I didn't watch most of the game but don't remember seeing him for the portion that I did.

Yeah he did, he had 7 of the 9 passing yards before the last 3 seconds of the half.

Did Hollister play last night? I didn't watch most of the game but don't remember seeing him for the portion that I did.

And as good as Hollister has allegedly done during camp, we got a chance to see another young TE last night in Ryan Izzo. He caught about 3 passes that I remember, but more importantly sprung Webb with a couple of beautiful seal blocks from both sides to clear the tracks.

A TE can't block better than that and the kid was using his hands really well to keep the defender's hands off him on both. A tiny sample, but it was worth noting.

I know Izzo did it against scrubs, but he appears to have better size than Hollister and the next good block I see Hollister throw will be the first.

That could be a battle for one spot.

Gillislee couldn't make the game day roster most of last season. He did nothing last night to make me think he can this season either.

With suppressed laughter.

They laughed nervously at what they did not understand, for like the mighty TeenWolf was coming for the highly favored Cadets, Luck was coming for them.

_Jt8Qh.gif

I've learned to not judge most FA losses by the Pats because they generally work out for our benefit in the end, but I hated the fact that we let Blount walk.

Philly signed him for a 1-year deal that was worth a max of only 2.8M with 1.55M of that in incentives.

The guy was money on the goal line and in bad weather and was that big back/pounding presence that you need in the mix. 18 TDs for us in 2016.

I hated that deal and we lived to regret it. Bad non-move by Bill.

yup

On the OL front, I tend to like Waddle as a pass blocker, but he was awful last night as everybody could see.

While Zo pounded the point home ad nauseum, it didn't take a former NFL player to see that Trent Brown runs exceptionally well for a giant and he performed as advertised, several times completely stoning his man from penetrating. Based on watching him on film and last night we may have an answer to how much we will miss Nate Solder-----not a bit.

One guy that stood out to me in limited action was Matt Tobin. Number 64 looks really good on the move and he showed wheels, body control and an ability to find and handle guys in space. Never saw the man before and I came away fairly impressed, but I need to watch him in line.

On the negative side, I'd hoped Joe Thuney would have added some healthy bulk to his frame, but he didn't look or play any different to me. I had hoped for improvement this offseason. Several mistakes and he got pushed around a bit upon first glance.

I'll try to watch it again and sort out the bubble guys. Did anybody see who got the reps at C after Andrews hit the bench?

Ferentz came in after Andrews. Think he played the rest of the game.

Did that not work? If I can't post a goddam gif of Teen Wolf from my friggin' phone, I don't know why the internet exists. pfl

That was the Planet's Colts-to-Reality translator (tm).

And Teen Wolf played basketball.

And now has Parkenson's.

You might want to consider...you know...another analogy. :coffee:

That did occur to me, but these days you can't be too sure.
:rolleyes:

Why in the world would you assume it was real?

I thought the sarcasm was blatantly obvious by 1) The ridiculously over-the-top nature of the post and 2) That I’m a LONG-time loyal Pats fan who understands football... And 3) Coffee guy.

I honestly can’t believe you thought that post was real.

Back