So there's a game on I guess

Why in the world would you assume it was real?

I thought the sarcasm was blatantly obvious by 1) The ridiculously over-the-top nature of the post and 2) That I’m a LONG-time loyal Pats fan who understands football... And 3) Coffee guy.

I honestly can’t believe you thought that post was real.

Don't be offended, PSC_Pats_Fan. Yes, I know your bona fides, but anyone can have too much to drink on a certain day, especially watching the atrocity that was on display. And Coffee Guy is like a chameleon: can mean many things to different people at different times. AND, based on their performance, I could almost believe even the most die hard Pats fan could give up in despair.

:toast:

Cordarelle Patterson is going to surprise a lot of Vikings fans (and coaches) this year.

Shelton looked like a good add.

Bentley made some plays.

Patterson helped himself.

Lucien is buried on the depth chart but he stepped it up.

Really liked Hill and Webb. Webb’s catch for the 2 pt conv was nasty.

We’re a hot mess at the games most important position if TB doesn’t give them a firm commitment to term. Regardless, they MUST identify a guy this year and hope they’re right.

What caught your eye regarding Shelton?
He looked a bit lumbering to me. Seemed to not keep his head up at times and fall down. Didn't look like that penetrating #7 pick.

In terms of fatties would think Guy, Brown, Shelton and Valentine are on the roster. Is that too many?

Seems like ever since Alan Branch went AWOL the front 7 been markedly worse.

The defense is trash. Once again its a tune up season to have them have us on the edge of our seats if Brady has an off game or its a close one

Best quote of game . Bb about 38 seconds of good football in 1st half

What caught your eye regarding Shelton?
He looked a bit lumbering to me. Seemed to not keep his head up at times and fall down. Didn't look like that penetrating #7 pick.

In terms of fatties would think Guy, Brown, Shelton and Valentine are on the roster. Is that too many?

Seems like ever since Alan Branch went AWOL the front 7 been markedly worse.

I saw burst and difficulty with the OLine handling his power. I think he’ll be a needed big inside.

Don't be offended, PSC_Pats_Fan. Yes, I know your bona fides, but anyone can have too much to drink on a certain day, especially watching the atrocity that was on display. And Coffee Guy is like a chameleon: can mean many things to different people at different times. AND, based on their performance, I could almost believe even the most die hard Pats fan could give up in despair.

:toast:

Nobody gets THAT drunk :ROFL: (And no real football fan would judge anything by the first preseason game.)

We obviously need a better emoji to indicate sarcasm. lol

Nobody gets THAT drunk :ROFL: (And no real football fan would judge anything by the first preseason game.)

We obviously need a better emoji to indicate sarcasm. lol

Well now that we've got that squared away, think they'll manage to win 4 games as pathetic as they are?
:rimshot:

Preseason games are mean less. Only good for seeing who well backups & players trying to make the team . Will perform in games .

What are you looking for in tonight's game?

I'm watching the DL to see if there's been an improvement. The Eagles toasted our DL in the SB and I want to see if Shelton, Adrian Clayborn, Rivers, Hightower can make a difference. Bentley played well last week; can he continue to?

I want to see Brady's rapport with the receivers. As well as Dorsett and Patterson have done in practice I'm hearing neither is in his circle of trust yet. Decker is of particular interest. Mike thinks TB plays almost all of the first half.

Trent Brown. I want to see him dominate.

Ralph Webb has a big opportunity again to perform well.

Those are the players I want to focus on even though I'm not expecting the Pats to win - the Eagles sound really amped up and have something to prove even tho it's just pre season.

I'm watching the DL to see if there's been an improvement. The Eagles toasted our DL in the SB and I want to see if Shelton, Adrian Clayborn, Rivers, Hightower can make a difference. Bentley played well last week; can he continue to?

I want to see Brady's rapport with the receivers. As well as Dorsett and Patterson have done in practice I'm hearing neither is in his circle of trust yet. Decker is of particular interest. Mike thinks TB plays almost all of the first half.

Those are the players I want to focus on even though I'm not expecting the Pats to win - the Eagles sound really amped up and have something to prove even tho it's just pre season.

The Eagles are the greatest team in history. They have a genius for a head coach. They have fun too...just ask them.

No injuries.
The new guys.
Been reading K. Davis getting more reps with ones and twos. He looked like he was in the mix a bit last week and showed good hustle/ speed.
Who ever Hawg pointed out from last week.
Tobin, rescued from the Seahawks by a better coach.

Wynn carted off the sideline with an apparent foot injury.

Back