Someone set us up the bomb

I was able to fight off the blue hairs for the last gallon of milk. It was bloody and ugly, but success was mine.

Booze Check
Beer Check
French Toast Check
Chips and salsa Check

I'm good, hope the kids have something.... oh well, it will used as a teaching moment.

All work and no play makes PumpDee a dull boy.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...aw0RPkMWR62NlY4CG2sftrhi&ust=1515091382004030

Why do you guys get all the damn snow. :mad:

all_your_base.png

I did some work on the Snowblower and it's now purring like a Liger thanks to DonyBoy73 on Youtube.

Wifey is going to stay at a hotel tomorrow night for safety/work reasons, so I'm going to go completely wild and drink a beer after I finish cleaning up after the storm. Watch some Netflix.

I hope it's one of those cool snowstorms. I've had enough of this deep freeze shit with the occasional dusting.

I don’t have to worry about nor Easter’s in Ohio . If it does no more shoveling that’s my apartment complex job.

If I played for the Patriots, I would be staying at a hotel as close as possible to the practice facility and have a team of sled dogs ready to get me to practice on time.

I did some work on the Snowblower and it's now purring like a Liger thanks to DonyBoy73 on Youtube.

Wifey is going to stay at a hotel tomorrow night for safety/work reasons, so I'm going to go completely wild and drink a beer after I finish cleaning up after the storm. Watch some Netflix.

I hope it's one of those cool snowstorms. I've had enough of this deep freeze shit with the occasional dusting.

Just got mine going. Thank little 19 inch in the manger baby Jesus. And Taco Bell. Generator? Not so lucky. Yet. Last year I do not winterize.

Anywho. Netflix. We had a tv thread but I couldn’t find it as I was going to put the Planet wide recommend out but you left the door open so I’ll add.

Mindhunter. It’s the origin of the behavioral science unit of Quantico. It is excellent. Ripped thru the whole thing in 3 nts.

Back