Still Waiting for that PSI Data?

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
Don't. There were never any studies conducted during the year, just random gauge sticks to see if the balls were inflated to the correct psi.

Rich Eisen asked Goodell about it today.

View attachment 97247

The NFL NEVER were going to conduct tests because they knew what the results would be and they would be disgraced.

And would have to give back draft picks.

Now they're free and clear of embarassment and retraction.

Maybe its just me but every time I hear that phrase "to protect the integrity of the game" come out of that lying fvcker's mouth my hair stands up.

I almost think it's his own new brand of speech disfluency, but every time I hear it, this comes to mind:

udejjmpxftmtx5tzgpyi.jpg

I once had a very annoying principal in middle school whose go to phrase was "in reference to". I spent an entire assembly counting the amount of times he said it. I have to hand it to him, it is not an easy phrase to work into a speech but he hit it 19 times. I think Goodell has him beat with #integrity though, and needs only 5 minutes to do it. And it is equally meaningless.

hey roger

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/v7sA5HCdPsg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Don't. There were never any studies conducted during the year, just random gauge sticks to see if the balls were inflated to the correct psi.

View attachment 97247

The NFL NEVER were going to conduct tests because they knew what the results would be and they would be disgraced.

Lisa, let it go, just let it go

Nobody's talking about out here in middle America..Let it die-

Well, no where in the NFL's policy did they say that they would provide the PSI numbers.

http://operations.nfl.com/updates/the-game/preparing-the-footballs-for-nfl-games

So despite what a few of you might be thinking, the non release of the PSI data has nothing to do with the fact that it would make Goodell and Kensil look like complete fools, and maybe get their lame attempt of an appeal laughed out of court.

That's not the reason dammit. It's about the integrity of the shield.

:coffee:

View attachment 97247

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. :coffee:

As unsurprising as this "revelation" is, actually hearing him spout this latest round of doublespeak, weasel word CYA bullshit infuriated me more than I thought it would, even though it was fully expected. I really keyed in on the statement that there were no violations "this year." Two little words that let everyone know what their stance will be from now on:

There were no violations this year (because we said so). There were violations last year by the Patriots (because we said so). Also, integrity!

:4321: Dicks.

Guys...If you think you can clear Tom Brady's name, think again. You can't un ring that bell, you can't put the toothpaste back in that tube, not in most people minds. I'm not saying it's right, i'm saying that's just the way it is in America.

The best thing to do is just shut up about it

Are they testing Manming before the SB. I hear he may be a bit deflated:coffee:

~Dee~

Guys...If you think you can clear Tom Brady's name, think again. You can't un ring that bell, you can't put the toothpaste back in that tube, not in most people minds. I'm not saying it's right, i'm saying that's just the way it is in America.

The best thing to do is just shut up about it

That's not gonna happen, gummy bear. We have a right to be angry, and when the feds take down your guy, at least there will be actual evidence and a truly independent investigation.

Tom Brady and the fans of his team got shafted. Sideways.

And Goodell just keeps ramming it in.

Back