Super Bowl Arrangements

Dan Reeves is long out of here, man. This is a new era, baby. The last 2 we were in, we won.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vENvSO7Tmdg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool. Von Miller was 9 then. There's absolutely no continuity between now and then.

Here's something a bit more recent for you:

tumblr_mbjyipt9Ti1qe4lx7o2_500.gif

tumblr_mbjyipt9Ti1qe4lx7o3_500.gif

tumblr_m2qhzexfC31qe4lx7o1_500.gif

Here's something a bit more recent for you:

Wait, how about this one?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HlbHhqeyLnQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n74qajrx4b4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Do ya wanna scrap, mang??!!

broncosfight.gif

Pats have 5 trips side your teams last inclusion, Herman Munster is you QB, worry about Ray ray while the Pats slap the virginity out of the texans ass

Pats have 5 trips side your teams last inclusion, Herman Munster is you QB, worry about Ray ray while the Pats slap the virginity out of the texans ass

A little context, pet.

Broncos vs Patriots all-time record is in Denver's favor 27-19. Iirc Brady's personal record against Denver is 3-6.

:Fart:

A little context, pet.

Broncos vs Patriots all-time record is in Denver's favor 27-19. Iirc Brady's personal record against Denver is 3-6.

I'm pretty sure Miami still owns the head-to-head all-time edge over the Patriots too.

You should ask a Dolphins fan (if you can find one) how that's working out for them. :coffee:

A little context, pet.

The only thing you should be worrying about is what is Brady's personal record against Manning, hon.

Why's that? :shake:

Because

a) It's more relevant than all-time head-to-head records which have little if anything to do with anyone playing the games today and
b) Brady is 9-4 vs. Peyton Manning, including a nice ass-kicking week 5 this season.

If you want relevant team head-to-head stats, The New England Patriots are 3-0 vs. the Denver Broncos in the last calendar year, winning by a combined score of 117-54, a good portion of those 54 points coming in garbage time after the game was out of hand. You should worry about beating Baltimore first, just sayin'.

Because

a) It's more relevant than all-time head-to-head records which have little if anything to do with anyone playing the games today and
b) Brady is 9-4 vs. Peyton Manning, including a nice ass-kicking week 5 this season.

If you want relevant team head-to-head stats, The New England Patriots are 3-0 vs. the Denver Broncos in the last calendar year, winning by a combined score of 117-54, a good portion of those 54 points coming in garbage time after the game was out of hand. You should worry about beating Baltimore first, just sayin'.

You mean the games when Elway, Shannon Sharpe and Randy Gradishar were playing don't count as much?

Heresy.

It isn't polite to destroy the arguments of our new buddy with relevant stats, Tommy. I think you should apologize to him while he straps on his favorite barrel and looks ahead to a championship game that might not even involve his team.

For instance, it would have been really mean if you were to point out that John Fox's 1-5 record vs. Belichick (including two post-season losses) makes Manning's 4-9 look pretty damn good.

Because

It should also be pointed out that PeyPey hasn't beaten Brady or the Pats outdoors in the play-offs, and I seem to remember PeyPey's AFCCG win in Indy vs the Pats coming courtesy of some major refball in the Colts favour.

In fact Manning has never won a play-off game in temperatures colder than 50°F (10°C).

Out of interest as well, how many of Manning's 4 wins vs Brady came in Indy?

You mean the games when Elway, Shannon Sharpe and Randy Gradishar were playing don't count as much?

Heresy.

It isn't polite to destroy the arguments of our new buddy with relevant stats, Tommy. I think you should apologize to him while he straps on his favorite barrel and looks ahead to a championship game that might not even involve his team.

For instance, it would have been really mean if you were to point out that John Fox's 1-5 record vs. Belichick (including two post-season losses) makes Manning's 4-9 look pretty damn good.

Are you saying that John Fox actually coaches this team? Because Manning having a coach would actually be a first.

Just FYI, our new buddy is a female, so she might be strapping something else on besides a barrel.

:coffee:

The minute I saw "strap" I just knew it was soon to appear.

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

A little context, pet.

well sugarteats I think your blind homerism forgets that Manning is a Dome QB Playing outside and your concern about the Patriots is wonderful, kind and deserving of an ass slap of kindness.

only thing is Ray Ray and Ed Reed are coming to town and both ar familiar with Mr Manning and his Clutch playoff performances. I hope Pay-me-a-ton Manning doesn't cough on a furball like a pussy cat ONCE AGAIN in January.

Are you saying that John Fox actually coaches this team? Because Manning having a coach would actually be a first.

Just FYI, our new buddy is a female, so she might be strapping something else on besides a barrel.

:coffee:

Ahhhh, well, apologies are in order for assuming she was male. Sorry, DN, I must have missed your introduction here.

Normally, I make it a point to treat all internet football chicks with a little kindness because they often have a tough gig dealing with us hairy knuckledraggers, but I'm willing to make an exception in her case.

I'm also not ruling out the barrel.

Back