Super Bowl Match Up

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
Which teams will be in it?

Poll too big to make.

Im going with Panthers Patriots.

I can guarantee Denver will NOT be in the SB... Bank on it.

I think this has been a really weak year for Football in General, and if the Pats werent Hurt they would have cruised to a 5th SB Trophy, however due to the team being banged up, and that Panthers Defense will make for a great SB IMO.

It's hard to not go with Pats-Panthers at this point. But I could see the Cardinals getting past Carolina somehow too.

Seattle could get on a run. Who ever has the Hot Hand come playoff time could upset the Cards and Kitties.

Seattle could be that team.

Hard not to pick the the Pats as a Pats fan, so homer pick I guess, even if it is bad karma.

On the NFC, I'll go outside the box and pick Minnesota, don't ya know.

Seattle could get on a run. Who ever has the Hot Hand come playoff time could upset the Cards and Kitties.

Seattle could be that team.

It ain't gonna be Seattle.

Somebody please do a Madden simulation of the season to decide. It's the only way to be sure.

I'll go Cards NFC and be a homer and pick Pats... and if someone could somehow guarantee that Edleperson is back for playoffs (and his old self), plus no more injuries on either O or D I'd be confident with the Pats.

How would everyone feel if Denver won the SB... with Osweiler at QB while fivehead rode the pine and went out as an SB backup... Hey, 2 Sb's rings for Pey-Pey! (backup QB's get a ring too, right? :) )

I'll go Cards NFC and be a homer and pick Pats... and if someone could somehow guarantee that Edleperson is back for playoffs (and his old self), plus no more injuries on either O or D I'd be confident with the Pats.

How would everyone feel if Denver won the SB... with Osweiler at QB while fivehead rode the pine and went out as an SB backup... Hey, 2 Sb's rings for Pey-Pey! (backup QB's get a ring too, right? :) )

I've disliked Denver going all the way back to the Orange Crush days. So, no I would not be happy.

Back