Thanks for having me

pamprin.jpg

Congrats on the milestone.

If I somehow make it to the Draft Party, I'll be expecting to hear some crooning from you. Hell, maybe I'll join in as well, if you let me know what songs (ahead of time, so I can practice) and someone buys me a few drinks.

:party:

Holy crap 30,000 posts? How old does that make you now?

Mike, it has been everybody's pleasure to have you here and that means from day one to the present. You might be the only person on this place that EVERYBODY likes and respects, other than the clown.

....and you will continue to be if you know what's good for you.

You don't want I gotta come down there....

Wow, Hawg...that looks just like you!

You gotta love you some Mikiemo (unless he's wearing that special olympics hat that the women seem to love so much).

Congrats on not having a life MM! :toast:

Happy 30,000 Mikie :coffee:

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i8f3ZLJiaiU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

ROFL

::: cough cough postwhore cough :::

No worries, though. I thought I was in the running for King Postwhore but Muse and Clare have blown right by me and will be catching up to you shortly, mikie. ROFL

Congrats, Mikie, on your successful post-whoring :toast: We wuv ya!

Much better than the 20,000 Dirty Dancing post.:kisss: I owe you a drink, now shut the hell up, will ya?;)

lol congrats..thank god they didnt make you count after each post...you would still be on 57 right now :jester:

Much better than the 20,000 Dirty Dancing post.:kisss: I owe you a drink, now shut the hell up, will ya?;)

Jeez, that's all he gets for 30k? I'd hope he got at least a feel. :D 40k, we're talking gloryhole. And for 50k, we'll even make sure there's a woman on the other side of the gloryhole. ROFL

lol congrats..thank god they didnt make you count after each post...you would still be on 57 right now :jester:
I would be stuck at 21 not 57; isn't 57 for steelers fans or something

actually I keep getting poop for my milestone posts being something real stupid (like the Swayze post) so I decided to make sure I Epic.Fail and draw attention to myself after Anni exposed me earlier

Jeez, that's all he gets for 30k? I'd hope he got at least a feel. :D 40k, we're talking gloryhole. And for 50k, we'll even make sure there's a woman on the other side of the gloryhole. ROFL
Mike respects me too much to want such things.:harumph:

Too bad too....I would have given him at least a nip shot.:Ohbaby:

Mods and members of PP (+M and -M), you are welcome for my presence here. I know you all want to thank me so much for being here, but just can't find the words. It's ok. It's the thought that counts. I know how much of an honor it is to have me here. You're welcome.

:D
you have to stop bellying up to the fruit bar pal, you are sounding even more greek by minute

What you wrote:

Oh, man, Mikie, I didn't see that it was such a huge milestone. 30,000 posts. WOW!!!

You sure talk a lot! ROFL

How Mikie read it:
until you slapped me back to reality

Wow 30,000 posts LOL That's alot of posts! Atleast they are all quality ones though and not just non sense ;)

I'll buy ya a beer at the party!
nah just lose to me at pool so a certain Cliffy Clavin type will stop harrassing me

Congrats on the milestone.

If I somehow make it to the Draft Party, I'll be expecting to hear some crooning from you. Hell, maybe I'll join in as well, if you let me know what songs (ahead of time, so I can practice) and someone buys me a few drinks.

:party:
Deal

Holy crap 30,000 posts? How old does that make you now?
old enough to realize I pray you all do not think of me as NEM

Back