Thanks for having me

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
UT, Anni, Bid, Hawg and Pookie you run a nice little hole in the wall and I would like to thank you for allowing me to frequent this joint. The planet is a unique place where anything goes from Football to what to do when tagging two sisters.

as for all you Bat-sh1t crazy posters who belly up to the bar here, thanks for making me laugh a bit every day, especially on those days laughs are hard to find.

well enough of this tear jerking stuff - hijack away

UT, Anni, Bid, Hawg and Pookie you run a nice little hole in the wall and I would like to thank you for allowing me to frequent this joint. The planet is a unique place where anything goes from Football to what to do when tagging two sisters.

as for all you Bat-sh1t crazy posters who belly up to the bar here, thanks for making me laugh a bit every day, especially on those days laughs are hard to find.

Are you getting your period again, Mikie? :high:

WTF? are you sober or something?:***:

Hi Mikie, allow us to help you.

closet.jpg

congrats on 30,000 mikie

you're one of my favorite posters and an awesome guy to boot, cheers!

beer.jpg

Mike, it has been everybody's pleasure to have you here and that means from day one to the present. You might be the only person on this place that EVERYBODY likes and respects, other than the clown.

....and you will continue to be if you know what's good for you.

You don't want I gotta come down there....

mikie big guy you know I :heart: you, you are just the Planet teddy bear

Oh, man, Mikie, I didn't see that it was such a huge milestone. 30,000 posts. WOW!!!

You sure talk a lot! ROFL

Mods and members of PP (+M and -M), you are welcome for my presence here. I know you all want to thank me so much for being here, but just can't find the words. It's ok. It's the thought that counts. I know how much of an honor it is to have me here. You're welcome.

:D

Wow 30,000 posts LOL That's alot of posts! Atleast they are all quality ones though and not just non sense ;)

I'll buy ya a beer at the party!

Back