Thanks for having me

Want us to beat him up for you mikie?

:heart:
I wept all night last night, hurt, upset at the notion that I was just another Post whore seeking attention.....I rocked myself to sleep in the fetal position

please do not hurt him, I have suffered enough the last 24 hours for all of us, to hurt him would to continue the foolishness

I wept all night last night, hurt, upset at the notion that I was just another Post whore seeking attention.....I rocked myself to sleep in the fetal position

please do not hurt him,
I have suffered enough the last 24 hours for all of us, to hurt him would to continue the foolishness
fug 'im mikie........he's just a bitter man upset w/ teh world 'cuz he's got more hair on his back than on his dome :)

fug 'im mikie........he's just a bitter man upset w/ teh world 'cuz he's got more hair on his back than on his dome :)

That's actually a plus on a cold winter night :thumb: Not so much in the summer :(

That's actually a plus on a cold winter night :thumb: Not so much in the summer :(
if I were you I'd be more like me & always look for teh positives in life, like.........

you on teh beach in summer....topless.....the wind rustling thru your hair =

it doesn't mean it blowing in your eyes obstructing your view of teh ocean :thumb:

230663%7ESexy-Young-Woman-In-Bikini-At-Beach-Posters.jpg

Awww. :hug: Buck up, little buckaroo. You're not just another postwhore. You are THE postwhore! The King of Postwhores! If tits were Postwhores you'd be Salma's! If evil posters were Postwhores you'd be the :***: of Postwhores! If long penises were Postwhores you'd be a northwest-livin' Native Amer... well, you get the point! :clap:

please do not hurt him, I have suffered enough the last 24 hours for all of us, to hurt him would to continue the foolishness

ROFLROFLROFL

your good :)

Leave it to Clare to add Friday's pic that sears itself into the retinas.:thumb:

I was told there would be punch and pie in this thread.

Back