The battle for 1st seed - 2018

The Colts are not mathematically eliminated from this conversation yet and I demand we be treated the same as all the other teams you are discussing!

All we need is a little, dare I say, Luck? :tmack:

The Colts were 1-4 which is exactly what I predicted they would be after 5.
Currently 2-5, the Colts will get 2 more wins the rest of the way for a 4-12 final record.

Patriots will have to win out from here because Chiefs will end 14-2. The only chance for a loss the rest of the way is Playing the Rams in mexico City.

You're counting the Rams, Ravens and Chargers as sure fire wins?

You should win vs the Ravens and Chargers at home but against the Rams? Good luck with that.

Im not worried about the rest of the playoff seeded teams because they all lost today and the Steelers record is horrible for a 3rd seed but the Chiefs need to lose. Their next game should be either a cakewalk or an upset depending on which browns team shows up. Im hoping they lose against the Rams. We need to win out.

Try to keep pace guys. Don't trip over the Bills. You've given up 71 points over the last two weeks .Chiefs only 33.

Try to keep pace guys. Don't trip over the Bills. You've given up 71 points over the last two weeks .Chiefs only 33.

Your Pats points against includes the KC game which you conveniently left out of your KC points against (+43).

:shrug:

Your Pats points against includes the KC game which you conveniently left out of your KC points against (+43).

:shrug:

Ok lets go back 3 games

Pats Defense 95

Chiefs defense 76

Oh I do love a cherry picked statistic.

well, all you need to remember is this troll screeching about how great the Queefs special teams were and how there wasn't a single category where they weren't at or near the top. I pointed out that they were 30th in KO returns. He never acknowledged it.

well, all you need to remember is this troll screeching about how great the Queefs special teams were and how there wasn't a single category where they weren't at or near the top. I pointed out that they were 30th in KO returns. He never acknowledged it.

Don't know what you're looking at but here you go. Most important stat in punting is NET YARDS

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/punting/sort/netAvgPuntYards

Punt return yards

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/returning/sort/yardsPerPuntReturn

Opponent punt returns

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/...rdsPerPuntReturn/position/defense/order/false

Kick return yards

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/team/_/stat/returning/sort/yardsPerKickReturn

Opponent returns

http://www.espn.com/nfl/statistics/...rdsPerKickReturn/position/defense/order/false

Try again to show me where we're so bad!

And it looks like he still doesn't understand how ignore works.

I can't read your post unless I choose to. I choose not to. Responding to me is meaningless. Piss. Off.

I can't read your post unless I choose to. I choose not to. Responding to me is meaningless. Piss. Off.

Then don't accuse me of not responding to your post. Oh wait you can't see this. I'm invisible. Thank God!

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

I won a big lottery the other day .Was wanting to send you a check for 500K.

Now that week 8 is over, we can revisit this.

Past 2 weeks

KC 33. Pats 37

Past 3 weeks

KC 76, Pats 77

:shrug_n:

Welp, it's not Missouri with those "#1 in the country" schools. They must use that new math. :coffee:

The dumb thing is this KC team is really damn good. Mahomes has been phenomenal and will almost definitely win MVP unless he tanks and Gurley breaks records. Kelce is the most productive TE right now and Mahomes has tons of weapons. Andy Reid is doing a great job with game plans. Sure there’s a chance they tank it later as usual but who knows. That team deserves a lot of credit for their play so far.

And yet trolls and irrational star-stuck fans who simply don’t understand winning make it hard to even give those kudos. You’ve got clowns talking about some 8 game wunderkid being the next GOAT and shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that week 8 is over, we can revisit this.

Past 2 weeks

KC 33. Pats 37

Past 3 weeks

KC 76, Pats 77

:shrug_n:

Credit the Derek Anderson led bills to get you some help. Bills have 32nd ranked offense

Week 8

Old GOAT 324 yds 0 TD / 0 int 85.8 rating against the Bills

New GOAT 303 yds 4 TD / 1 Int 125.0 rating against the Broncos

The dumb thing is this KC team is really damn good. Mahomes has been phenomenal and will almost definitely win MVP unless he tanks and Gurley breaks records. Kelce is the most productive TE right now and Mahomes has tons of weapons. Andy Reid is doing a great job with game plans. Sure there’s a chance they tank it later as usual but who knows. That team deserves a lot of credit for their play so far.

And yet trolls and irrational star-stuck fans who simply don’t understand winning make it hard to even give those kudos. You’ve got clowns talking about some 8 game wunderkid being the next GOAT and shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's hysterical. Andy Reid has had the Queefs in the playoffs 5 times in the last 6 years (I'm projecting them forward for this season). The last 2 years they've started 5-0. In 2013 they started 9-0. In 2015 they started 1-5 and proceeded to win 10 games in a row AND a first round playoff game. If you listen to these idiots (and yeah, Queef fans are idiots across the board), you would think they've been the Browns over that course time and have all of a sudden been magically reborn with the emergence of a 2nd year QB who had the benefit of sitting behind a Pro-Bowl QB his first season. Mahomes is nothing more than Donovan McNabb with a better receiving corps playing in an era where rules are designed to make defending the pass virtually impossible. I'm not saying the kid can't play, I'm saying we've seen this before and will see it again.

Back