The Best of Steeler Fans Losing Their Shit

Wait, people are arguing the ball never touched the ground or moved?

Well that's obviously wrong. It clearly did both.

The issue I think most people have is the dive toward the goal line is considered part of process of making the catch. While called correctly, in this instance I don't like it. It appears to me he caught then pass and then dove towards the goal line. Seperate actions. I know that's not how the NFL defines a catch, but that's what my lying eyes tell me when I watch that play.

The issue I think most people have is the dive toward the goal line is considered part of process of making the catch. While called correctly, in this instance I don't like it. It appears to me he caught then pass and then dove towards the goal line. Seperate actions. I know that's not how the NFL defines a catch, but that's what my lying eyes tell me when I watch that play.

Well see this play has happened before and called the same, the difference now? It was against a team the pats played. Now the rule will change, all the other times this has happened even against the pats? No problem. The uproar you hear is because Steelers fans have the pats so far into their brain they cant think and have to have enough excuses to cover up their boneheaded mistakes, the other part is because if this had been gronk that this happened to, the media would say shut up and take it its the rule instead of crying favoritism.

Saying he lost control and the ball hits the ground makes the call right, and well we just cannot have that, it has to be the cheating refs that help the patriots all the time or nothing.

Don't know what you're talking about.

Next game for us is the Bills. After that the Jets.

Pittsburgh is not on the schedule.

I believe he is thinking they play the pats in every game until the superbowl, then they play the pats in that game too. Or maybe that's just the steelers thinking.

BTW OP
Not losing my shit.
It ain't over.

IF the squeelers somehow don't chloke away the rest of the season, don't choke in the playoffs, and by some miracle make it to Foxboro for rematch in the AFCCG, the result will be the same, choke... book it

BTW OP
Not losing my shit.
It ain't over.

If it ain't over then perhaps you should try this
0004116760502_500X500.jpg

Just too funny. Touchdown. Win.
Just 26 seconds and everyone here would be singing my tune.
ADMIT IT

Probably singing out of key though.

Merry Christmas

YOURE. TEAM. LUCKED. OUT.
Be joyous, thankful. Bend on your knees.
Praise the Debil.

Saying he lost control and the ball hits the ground makes the call right, and well we just cannot have that, it has to be the cheating refs that help the patriots all the time or nothing.

Yeah, that was basically what I posted.

ADMIT IT

Merry Christmas

Praise the Debil.
But that's not how it turned out now is it chief, your team choked, luck has nothing to do with it.

We're shuffling off to Buffalo.

ADMIT IT

Merry Christmas

Praise the Debil.

If ifs and buts were wishes and nuts,
We'd all have a Merry Christmas

You have to dig deeper and understand the real issue...

...like EBF said, it comes down to mental toughness and discipline. Do you really...REALLY think Brady would have forced that ball in the way Ben tried to do with Rogers? There were 4 white jerseys around him, and he was apparently the only one with the presence of mind to run an actual pattern. As long as Tomlin is running the show this will be the issue. If the Pats were living inside their heads before rent free they just had the deed to their minds signed over with this one.

IF there is a rematch it won't be close.

Back