The Dynasty

I know you probably don't believe me but I didn't listen to it so I did not know he was throwing the F bombs. I have mostly just read what is on social media. TBH, I don't like that he is throwing around coming back to play. I find it really annoying. He is a broadcaster now. Why talk about playing again? I mean I know there is a chance he is serious but I feel like he wants the attention and here we are right before the draft. I mean, really?

You should really watch the show. It's right down your alley. Brady was a God, Bill was purest evil for 10 episodes, although Tom didn't take the opportunity to
join the flogging as far as I recall. It was the opposite, if anything, but they really didn't need him to get the job done.

Also, Brady is not a broadcaster yet, but the way he was on The Dynasty was about as real as I've ever seen him in front of a camera. If he can be that
relaxed then he's got a chance, but he won't be dropping F bombs like he's a dock worker. It's almost too bad because it was that refreshing.

You should really watch the show. It's right down your alley. Brady was a God, Bill was purest evil for 10 episodes
I already knew this. ;)
, although Tom didn't take the opportunity to join the flogging as far as I recall.
He really amazes me in how he can move on and forgive. He was Bill's best fluffer last season.
Also, Brady is not a broadcaster yet, but the way he was on The Dynasty was about as real as I've ever seen him in front of a camera. If he can be that
relaxed then he's got a chance, but he won't be dropping F bombs like he's a dock worker. It's almost too bad because it was that refreshing.
I think he will make for a great broadcaster. I think he knows he has to be real.

I’m afraid Robert is sinking his HOF chances. And he only has himself to blame. He should have known this when NFL Films unusually make the move to distance themselves from The Dynasty as they were unhappy with how BB was portrayed.

Meh... Perhaps it dings him for a year or so but the guy has 6 Lombardi Trophies in 9 SB trips.

I’m afraid Robert is sinking his HOF chances. And he only has himself to blame. He should have known this when NFL Films unusually make the move to distance themselves from The Dynasty as they were unhappy with how BB was portrayed.

Shanahan absolutely deserves it. His affect on the game is still relevant today.

Meh... Perhaps it dings him for a year or so but the guy has 6 Lombardi Trophies in 9 SB trips.
You say this, but who from the Patriots dynasty run is actually in the Hall of Fame? Ty Law, Richard Seymour. That's the list. Meanwhile, 50 years later, the 70s Steelers are still getting backups put in.

You say this, but who from the Patriots dynasty run is actually in the Hall of Fame? Ty Law, Richard Seymour. That's the list. Meanwhile, 50 years later, the 70s Steelers are still getting backups put in.
I feel like you have me pandering for Kraft while his stock is at an all-time low with me but it's not just about the Patriots accomplishments (which are unrivaled almost two-fold compared to success under any other single owner) but also his contribution toward avoiding a work stoppage as well. I don't know how anyone in the world can think he might not inevitably be in the HOF. I say it's a lock.

I feel like you have me pandering for Kraft while his stock is at an all-time low with me but it's not just about the Patriots accomplishments (which are unrivaled almost two-fold compared to success under any other single owner) but also his contribution toward avoiding a work stoppage as well. I don't know how anyone in the world can think he might not inevitably be in the HOF. I say it's a lock.
I mean, his contribution to ending the work stoppage completely ruined the NFL and destroyed the quality of the sport as well, thanks to the players getting limited padded practices, and the owners able to schedule games essentially whenever they want now.

I mean, his contribution to ending the work stoppage completely ruined the NFL and destroyed the quality of the sport as well, thanks to the players getting limited padded practices, and the owners able to schedule games essentially whenever they want now.
As an owner in the NFL, I'd say he met his objective. Anyway, you and I can drive out to Canton together when he's tapped for enshrinement and Jonathan accepts on his behalf. It's gonna be bitchin'!

I'm (meh) "OK" w/ the notion of RKK being entered in the NFL HOF
but
only after he's morte
and
his bust is only on display in the sub-sub-sub basement wing in Canton :)

Last edited:
I'm (meh) "OK" w/ the notion of RKK being entered in the NFL HOF
but
only after he's morte
and
his bust is only on display in the sub-sub-sub basement wing in Canton :)
That would drive him bonkers.

I suspect a lot would be on board with that. LOL

Back