The Dynasty

I know considering that I'm in the middle of the Midwest that this is only a drop in the bucket but it's all I can come up with. I'm just not going to give a dime to the Patriots organization as long as there is a Kraft owning the team. No new merchandise, no games. Anything that's going to line his pockets. I will still watch whatever games that I can but I won't be buying the Sunday ticket. The games will either have to be on one of the channels that I already pay for or on some bootleg stream. Fuck. Them. They took some of the best years and memories of my life that I enjoyed with my son and sent them swirling down the fucking toilet.

We should all give thanks to the Krafts.
Robert and Jon, this one's on you.

The betting O/U for wins is finally up

The Pats' O/U is 4.5 wins (-105)

Only the Panthers are seen as giving us a run for the 1st pick in the 2025 draft.
Get used to it.

https://www.bettingodds.com/us/news...inish-with-fewest-regular-season-wins-in-2024
You don’t put any blame for that line on the fact that the Pats haven’t drafted a guy in the first round worth a second contract since Hightower in 2012?
I like Barnmore and hopefully Gonzo can stay healthy, but a decade of awful drafting has a lot to do with that line. Certainly more than whether or not Kraft is gonna overpay for the next overhyped FA.

You don’t put any blame for that line on the fact that the Pats haven’t drafted a guy in the first round worth a second contract since Hightower in 2012?
I like Barnmore and hopefully Gonzo can stay healthy, but a decade of awful drafting has a lot to do with that line. Certainly more than whether or not Kraft is gonna overpay for the next overhyped FA.

They haven't drafted a guy worthy why?

First of all, I don't agree with that. They've drafted people worthy, but they haven't been given the cash to resign them. And then when your Belichick, and you know that drafting the cream of the crop will be expensive, you don't have the cash to begin with, you trade down for multiple lesser pics that are lower cost and easier to sign to a second contract.

What happened is so obvious to me.

I haven't listened yet, but I was happy to read an excerpt from Edelman's recent podcast "Games with Names" with Matt Slater and they
both went to bat for Bill.

Edelman also took issue with Wes Welker's description of Aaron Hernandez getting away with acting out at practice without getting reprimanded by Belichick.

"Welker's out here saying like Aaron Hernandez got away with murder -- figuratively speaking -- at practice? That's not even true!" Edelman said. "Welker painted the picture like [Hernandez] was like the king, like he got to do anything. I remember Bill motherf------ Aaron all the time. Come on, Welk! Trying to make up stories. We know you don't like Bill. ... I love [Welker], too! But you could clearly tell that he hates Bill."

I
was glad that Jules called Welker out, because several of his comments on the Dynasty set my bullshit detector off. Wes was always
sort of a whiny guy, imo. I mean, why would Bill pamper APerp? I felt it never happened.

You can read a little more detail here:

That’s great to hear from Jules. I didn’t believe that shit for a second from Welker. As if Bill would favour any player, it never made sense what Welker was claiming.

That entire episode on APerp was a disgrace. It blatantly tried to tie Bill to the horrific events by claiming he indulged him, wouldn’t trade him and when the event happened, Jonathan Kraft claiming Bill still wanted to keep him.

This will continue I think with more players coming out and crying foul over this whole debacle of a series.

And Kraft can go and fuck himself. He’s gone Ben further down in my estimation after his comments yesterday trying to make out he’s disappointed in the series. He must think the fan base are absolute morons and would actually believe that.

Slater not happy either.

I haven't listened yet, but I was happy to read an excerpt from Edelman's recent podcast "Games with Names" with Matt Slater and they
both went to bat for Bill.

Edelman also took issue with Wes Welker's description of Aaron Hernandez getting away with acting out at practice without getting reprimanded by Belichick.

"Welker's out here saying like Aaron Hernandez got away with murder -- figuratively speaking -- at practice? That's not even true!" Edelman said. "Welker painted the picture like [Hernandez] was like the king, like he got to do anything. I remember Bill motherf------ Aaron all the time. Come on, Welk! Trying to make up stories. We know you don't like Bill. ... I love [Welker], too! But you could clearly tell that he hates Bill."

I
was glad that Jules called Welker out, because several of his comments on the Dynasty set my bullshit detector off. Wes was always
sort of a whiny guy, imo. I mean, why would Bill pamper APerp? I felt it never happened.

You can read a little more detail here:

Here's a follow-up on The Dynasty by Volin based on Kraft's comments at the owner's meetings. He maintains that Kraft had much more input into the style and character of
The Dynasty than he's letting on. He gives a link to an article that proves Kraft's involvement. Kraft is such a weasel.

"There’s an answer for everything. A lot of blame being shifted. And it’s all done with Kraft distancing himself from a project that he spearheaded."

Last edited:
Here's a follow-up on The Dynasty by Volin based on Kraft's comments at the owner's meetings. He maintains that Kraft had much more input into the style and character of
The Dynasty than he's letting on. He gives a link to an article that proves Kraft's involvement. Kraft is such a weasel.

"There’s an answer for everything. A lot of blame being shifted. And it’s all done with Kraft distancing himself from a project that he spearheaded."

This has backfired badly on Kraft, he has lost control of the narrative on this.

the story said:
One executive at the owners meetings said he couldn’t believe how poorly Belichick was portrayed, and another said he wouldn’t watch the series because of it. An NFL Films source said the company backed out of supporting the project because it was too slanted against Belichick, and indeed, NFL Films is not mentioned anywhere in January’s press release touting the series, after initially being listed as a contributor in 2022.
:coffee:
yup,we are making shit up.

Interesting take from Slates. He says the Dynasty died when Tom walked away, and he blames Tom. Jules is a bit more diplomatic.

Slater
Interesting take from Slates. He says the Dynasty died when Tom walked away, and he blames Tom. Jules is a bit more diplomatic.

IMHO Jules would not have left like 12 did, trying to get a contract while still under a contract with the Pats.

I was watching GMFB this morning and the McCourty twins were both on. The subject of Rex Ryan's foot fetish came up and
Dev reminded me of Welker's dead-panned foot-centric ("the Jets are good foot soldiers) press conference that pissed Bill off
enough to bench him for the 1st quarter and Welker was furious about it. That is why Wes hates Bill enough to be talking shit
about him all these years later.

Welker really was a dick.

I was watching GMFB this morning and the McCourty twins were both on. The subject of Rex Ryan's foot fetish came up and
Dev reminded me of Welker's dead-panned foot-centric ("the Jets are good foot soldiers) press conference that pissed Bill off
enough to bench him for the 1st quarter and Welker was furious about it. That is why Wes hates Bill enough to be talking shit
about him all these years later.

Welker really was a dick.
yeah he and amendola being bitches will always puzzle me tremendously because they both seemed to be such "patriot type players".

yeah he and amendola being bitches will always puzzle me tremendously because they both seemed to be such "patriot type players".
Neither had Jules's upbringing, where he had a tough but also loving father who pushed Jules and got him used to hard work, so Bill was nothing surprising to Jules. Not surprising either that Jule's dad loved Bill as well. Can you imagine the phone call if Jules ever got pissed off with practice and called his dad to bitch about the HC?! :rofl:

Neither had Jules's upbringing, where he had a tough but also loving father who pushed Jules and got him used to hard work, so Bill was nothing surprising to Jules. Not surprising either that Jule's dad loved Bill as well. Can you imagine the phone call if Jules ever got pissed off with practice and called his dad to bitch about the HC?! :rofl:
almost nothing makes me bawl as hard as jules and his dad post sb 51.

Back