When and how did all the other cast members die that were in the church?
If it wasn’t from the plane crash and if they were dead like Christian said

As Christian also said, "They all died at some time or another; some before you, some long after you."

As Christian also said, "They all died at some time or another; some before you, some long after you."

Here FT, let me help with the causes of death:
Car Accident
Kidney Failure
Cancer
Hit by a bus
Food Poisoning
Mudslide

Anyone have any other questions or plotholes they need answering? Just ask!

When and how did all the other cast members die that were in the church?
If it wasn’t from the plane crash and if they were dead like Christian said

It wasn't from the plane crash. Jack died on the island; Hurley and Ben died much, much later, as we saw in their conversation when Ben told Hurley that he was a great #1, and Hurley told Ben that he was a great #2.
We also know that Kate, Claire, et al., got off the island and lived out their lives off of the island. Jack saw the plane leave at the very end, hence why he smiled when he saw it, and Kate at the concert told Jack that she missed him for so long.

They all lived out their lives, whether it was on the island or off of the island. But none of the characters were dead as a result of the initial plane crash. The island was in the real world, not in the afterlife.

You don't need answers for everything - but they could've made an attempt to explain away some of the dozens of plotholes/inconsistencies, etc. they've compiled in the past couple of years.

Ultimately, now that I've come to accept that the show is simply not of the quality I once thought it was, I found the finale extremely enjoyable. The characters - thanks to the actors - are extremely engrossing.

I do have to wonder how much better this saga would have turned out had it not been in the hands of guys who were previously best known for Nash Bridges. Much like many to come before them (George Lucas, for instance), they are amazing at the big picture, but butcher the craft of writing. Frankly, even the other writers on the LOST staff are much better - and I would've loved to seen Horowitz/Kitsis pen the finale.

Just be thankful that David Chase wasn't involved. You really would be pissed today.

I feel anger, disappointment, I wasted 6 years of my life and still don’t have a clear image of answers to questions. I will never watch another show from those writers, that’s how I feel today

It's a show whose ending is open to interpretation and imagination. It's smart. Not every show has to be spoon fed to the viewer with the ending explained in clear black and white. I thought the final (and the overall show) was brilliant in its writing.

So, what happened to the island when Ben & Hurley left:shrug:

I sense a lost 2 on the horizon:coffee:

I bet SOKB can't wait.ROFL

So, what happened to the island when Ben & Hurley left:shrug:

I sense a lost 2 on the horizon:coffee:

I bet SOKB can't wait.ROFL

Ben and Hurley probably never left. Either that or they were replaced by two other people and eventually just died. You have to suspend time when you watch that last scene.

I love the prospect that in the end, Hurley may have granted Ben immortality a la Richard. ROFL

Something that occurred to me when Ben said he "wasn't ready yet." Ben always finds a way out at the last minute, doesn't he? Always cheating death. So to speak.
Posted via Mobile Device

I love the prospect that in the end, Hurley may have granted Ben immortality a la Richard. ROFL

Something that occurred to me when Ben said he "wasn't ready yet." Ben always finds a way out at the last minute, doesn't he? Always cheating death. So to speak.
Posted via Mobile Device

He wanted teh secks with Rousseau.
:coffee:
:heart:

Posted via Mobile Device

But Ben was dead. Otherwise he wouldn't have been there at all. Everyone was dead, their souls were just finding each other.

Much like Faraday staying with his mother and Charlotte, I think Ben's waiting around to be joined, at least, by Alex.

But Ben was dead. Otherwise he wouldn't have been there at all. Everyone was dead, their souls were just finding each other.

Much like Faraday staying with his mother and Charlotte, I think Ben's waiting around to be joined, at least, by Alex.

Well "Alex" ,age 22 ,now is dating 57 year old actor Jeff Goldbaum.:Eason:

I that is not enough for Ben to kill himself nothing is. I hate myself for reading that the other day.:eek:

The one thing i will miss most of Lost being no more, is no more Kate. Here is my final tribute my favorite cast away.

No, I know he's dead. I just meant that next step, whatever it is. More dead, farther from living, whatever you want to call it.

That Ben. Always has an angle or 7 that he's working.

On the annoying/buried clues front, I just got this from a friend:

Mittelos (as in Mittelos Bioscience, the front company that recruited Juliet): anagram for LOST TIME

Hoffs/Drawler (the funeral home that held "Jeremy Bentham"/John Locke's body): anagram for "Flash Forward".

Canton Rainer (Carpet Cleaning on the side of Ben's van that he moved Locke's body in): anagram for "reincarnation."

Together, not a bad description of the LA X timeline, but by all accounts no one knew the season 6 stuff way back when, so logically they must have been clues as to what was going on in the seasons at the time, when they also fit to some extent.

Back