THE OFFICIAL: N00bs ~~ Jump In The Water's Fine Here Thread

Been following the Pats since 1985. Grew up in Woburn, Mass. and currently living in Salem. In case you guys are interested I've got a little Pats-related joke for you:

Q. What do a dollar bill and Julian Edelman have in common?
A. They're both good for four quarters.

Nice karma. :coffee:

Hey everyone. I have been following the pats since I grew up, and now that I live in Jersey my favorite time of the year is watching the Jets struggle against the Pats for 8 quarters a year. Hoping that this year I can finally make it to a live game :D

Hey everyone. I have been following the pats since I grew up, and now that I live in Jersey my favorite time of the year is watching the Jets struggle against the Pats for 8 quarters a year. Hoping that this year I can finally make it to a live game :D

:Lwelcome:

Enjoy the season! And Jump right in.

Cheers, BostonTim

Hi all, after week 1 my guys are undefeated! :toast: Best of luck rest of the way!

Welcome! Most here appreciate good humor and banter from rival fans, but we do have a couple regulars that absolutely detest the Ravens. I see you've already met the chief Raven hater in another thread. Just sayin' :coffee:

Welcome! Most here appreciate good humor and banter from rival fans, but we do have a couple regulars that absolutely detest the Ravens. I see you've already met the chief Raven hater in another thread. Just sayin' :coffee:

They're rioting in Africa,
They're starving in Spain.
There's hurricanes in Florida,
And Texas needs rain
The whole world is festering
With unhappy souls.
The Pats hate the Ravens
The Germans hate the Poles;
Italians hate Yugoslavs,
South Africans hate the Dutch,
And I don't like anybody very much!

:Lwelcome:

Cheers, BostonTim

signed Patriot backpacks $5 raffle

Hi - The NE PATS donated autographed backpacks to the charity I work at - they include Tom Brady,Rob Gronkowski, Dont'a Hightower, Chris Hogan, Devin McCourty, Matthew Slater, Nate Solder, and James White. I thought for $5 some of you might want to take a chance to win one. You go to jedfoundation.org/we-got-your-back. BTW, the charity is JED and works to prevent suicide for high school and college age kids. Good luck and thanks!

Not really a newbie, just haven't been around in a long time. Lost my password info and no longer have the email account I originally signed up with years and years ago, so I had to re-register. Used to go by Whaler53. Good to be back

Not really a newbie, just haven't been around in a long time. Lost my password info and no longer have the email account I originally signed up with years and years ago, so I had to re-register. Used to go by Whaler53. Good to be back

:Lwelcome: again!

Welcome back welcome back welcome back

Not Trying to Troll, Just posting first thread *test*

Hey fellas, is there a scrolling shout box on this forum for game day? Still learning this site. Go Pats !

Welcome again.

There is a chat room, but most participate in a dedicated game thread that gets started just before the game. People post their reactions and thoughts in the heat of the moment.

Functions much the same as a shout box, but all those knee jerk reactions get preserved ;)

Pull up the Superbowl thread from last year to get an idea.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Hey guys! It has been about eight years since I have logged in here.. wow bringing back memories! I am shocked I still knew my password.. Anyways glad we got few more trophies since I last checked in.. Heres to many more!

Back