The Official Unsanctimonious Tebow Girl Thread

One of my patients yesterday was uncircumcised. A 72 year old Portuguese man. I had to roll it back, Walmart-style.
Before

8_MustacheGrimace_1993.JPG

After

SuperStock_1606-6458.jpg

Why you playing with his junk when he came in with foot pain?

He had an altered level of consciousness and he was dizzy, with complaints of weakness.

He actually did have foot pain because of diabetes. Had part of it amputated already.

He had an infection on his peen so I had to rub an antibiotic on it. The skin had to be retracted.

So there.

He did say I was one of the best nurses he's ever had ROFL

My other patient, an 80 year old man, grabbed my tit. I think it was an accident, though.

Ah well, dude needed some action anyway. Dying of some horrible shit.

He had an altered level of consciousness and he was dizzy, with complaints of weakness.

He actually did have foot pain because of diabetes. Had part of it amputated already.

He had an infection on his peen so I had to rub an antibiotic on it. The skin had to be retracted.

So there.

He did say I was one of the best nurses he's ever had ROFL

My other patient, an 80 year old man grabbed my tit. I think it was an accident, though.

Ah well, dude needed some action anyway. Dying of some horrible shit.
^^This

I can do on command......... anytime, anyplace if it will get me some action :)

But you totally failed and did not grab a handful of TG tit.

You have to step your game up, man.
it was hard to focus :blink:when I got TG in one ear yelling at me to "stay down...don't get up"

and I got the Mrs.RG in the other yelling "did you remember to pay this months Life Insurance premium?.....moron"

it was hard to focus :blink:when I got TG in one ear yelling at me to "stay down...don't get up"

and I got the Mrs.RG in the other yelling "did you remember to pay this months Life Insurance premium?.....moron"

:choices:

ROFL

Hey, enjoy it. Soon Mrs RG will be yelling just the opposite for the rest of your life.
Yes.

Dude, when the wife is all over you about the life insureance premium, well.....

Just watch your back buddy, watch your back.

Back