Tomlinson apologizes to BB

dchester

Snoop Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Last night, LaDainian Tomlinson finally apologized for the stupid comments he made about BB, after they lost the the Pats in the playoffs back in 2006 (the Troy Brown strip game).

Good for him. I guess I'm done bashing him for it.

LaDainian Tomlinson @LT_21
I certainly regret when I said the Patriots classless act came from their head coach.
9:36 PM - 3 Sep 2013

LaDainian Tomlinson @LT_21
I should of kept it between the players. Bill Belichick had nothing to do with it. #AFootballLife
9:36 PM - 3 Sep 2013

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports...son-regrets-calling-bill-belichick-classless/

Did he have his helmet on when he sent those tweets?

Who cares? He is a little whiny player, who thinks the Patriots are this evil team who cheats and bullies...That does not change because someone called him out and said how much of an idiot he sounded bashing Belichick because a player made fun of that stupid sack dance...Go back to the bench LT the big boys are still playing.

Tough crowd lol

Yeah, no kidding. Obviously his words will never be forgotten... they were asinine.

But, with that said, he should get some credit for his apology. Time to forgive and move on.

Isn't he trying to be a legit network analyst these days?

Wouldn't be shocked if this is merely a product of him trying to mend fences to improve his legitimacy and appeal on air.

Yeah, no kidding. Obviously his words will never be forgotten... they were asinine.

But, with that said, he should get some credit for his apology. Time to forgive and move on.

Why, exactly?

Why, exactly?

Because it takes some amount of courage to apologize and admit you were wrong, and furthermore, because people make mistakes.

I've done a lot of stuff during a heated and/or tense situation, which I later regret. Doesn't excuse my (or Tomlinson's) actions, but it's understandable. I think we've all been there before. People do stupid things, but after looking back on what they did/said, often realize they were misguided.

This, at least in my estimation, appears to be a situation where Tomlinson was frustrated, and said something that he likely believed to be true. However, after many years of reflection, he may have realized he was wrong, or at the very least, he shouldn't have said what he did. It doesn't excuse his actions, but I see no reason not to forgive him and move on.

yeah, no kidding. Obviously his words will never be forgotten... They were asinine.

But, with that said, he should get some credit for his apology. Time to kick him in the nuts and piss on his cleats on a cold winter day and move on.

fyp

He had a gig on NFLN and was terrible

He was on Sirius NFL network this morning with Bob Papa, everyone was kissing his ass after his America's game that came on last night.

Even with all of his comments, I hate him about 1000 times less than that maggot Marshall Faulk.

I relate this to Caddyshack.

Everyone's swimming in the pool(us).

Then IT(LdT) floats by.

Ahhhh!!!!! Duty!!!!!!

But it turns out its just a Babe Ruth.

Too late.

Damage done.

Empty the pool.

Back