WEEK 14 • THURSDAY NIGHT - New England Patriots AT Los Angeles Rams

Figured I would get this thread going given the 4 day turn around. Feel good about our D vs their O. Don't feel great about our O vs their D. Still very winnable but probably our toughest game left.

I wonder what the weather is like out in L.A. Probably pretty good. I think the game starts at about 5:20, LA time.

I looked it up....High to mid 50's during the game, and clear; low wind (3-5 mph)

Last edited:
Let's not get too disappointed if the Pats get blown out tonight. 2020 is a very strange year, and it's hard to know how things will go. I'll hope for the best, but I know anything can happen (and often does). Even if the Pats play their best game, they could lose (just to keep it all in perspective)

I think many of the other networks film in 720p, and then upscale. I could be wrong, but fox just typically looks better to me for football than CBS.

I will just need to figure out which platform I want to use, YTTV, FoxNOW, or FoxSports. They will all have it

I don't think any of those platforms stream audio above 2.0 though. It would be nice to get 5.1 again for football.
I had 5.1 thru NFLbite.com for last weeks game.

I had 5.1 thru NFLbite.com for last weeks game.
Thanks. I'm not going to deal with the hassle of a website and chromecasting. I did try BeastTV which has an app and is a good value, but for now, mainly because of quality and reliability, I use official apps for NFL.

And FOX has several for freeish.

Thanks. I'm not going to deal with the hassle of a website and chromecasting. I did try BeastTV which has an app and is a good value, but for now, mainly because of quality and reliability, I use official apps for NFL.

And FOX has several for freeish.
Right. Do you have a list of free network apps? Can we choose what city to watch from?

Back