Week 18 Dolphins Gamete thread

Hightower is out vs Miami. Knee. May as well let him rest against Tua. Need faster someone to take his place who can cover those 3 yd passes from Tua

Here let me reciprocate

In super bowl XXV Scott Norwood missed wide right to lose the super bowl

View: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=408221646916136

See I love this aspect of sharing our respective teams history, brings us all closer as fanbases :)

These are all well and good but basically, a strawman enacted to deflect from my post of Belichick's record in his last 21 games in Miami. And, nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

:thumb:

These are all well and good but basically, a strawman enacted to deflect from my post of Belichick's record in his last 21 games in Miami. And, nothing to do with the topic of this thread.

And what’s Belichick’s record against Buffalo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Would you mind starting another thread to talk the smack talk s*** please? Like to leave the game threads for discussing the game without digging through all the posts.

We'll just start now, okay?

No it’s to tell you to stfu, we know about the record there,we are fans of the team. You are just trolling as usual.

No it’s to tell you to stfu, we know about the record there,we are fans of the team. You are just trolling as usual.
Click or touch on his name. Then ignore with will show. Click or touch ignore and he will go away.
I encourage everyone to do this then we won't have to put up with these trolls.
If only a few do that, we will still see the responses from others, but if many do that it will defeat their purpose for living.

Last edited:
Let me help

Since taking over in Foxboro back in 2000, Bill Belichick has a 35-7 record against Buffalo. That includes a 15-game win streak from December 2003 to December 2010. There has also been a seven-game run (2016-19), a six-game run (2012-14), and a five-game run (2000-02).

It's game day!!
Not to bring up the past. But, what better illustration of how every game is important than what happened in game #1.
Going down for the go ahead, probably winning score, we fumble. Had it not been for that fumble, we would be 11-5. And a win today would have us at 12-5, and the #1 seed with bye.

I really hope that this game thread does not turn into a troll smack thread like last week.
That can be cured by putting Foxx and Hip Cat on ignore.

I should be able to be here and active and can easily ban people from threads if needed.
So I guess I'll post a warning again for fans of other teams.

Game threads can be very knee jerk and emotional. People are mainly interested in posting about the current play, and praise or critism of that play and then moving on to the next thing. Not the best place or environment to start a debate or to post something that's even a mild troll. People don't like to see the game thread detailed during the game.

Give them some space, time, and understanding.

Thank you.

Back