Week 3 Game Thread- New England at NY Jets @1:00 PM

For a win a lot of negativity. It is a long season. Maybe this is just one of those. ‘ugly wins’ you need to get on the road in bad weather
100%. How many ugly wins were there in 2001, 2003 and 2004? Hell the Super Bowl against the Rams the second time was an ugly win.

Seems like ugly wins have their place in great a season :shrug-n: .

Last edited:
Anyone note that Vaderian Lowe replaced Calvin Anderson at RT? Anderson has played poorly the last 2 games, imo. Lowe played better today at RT than we saw in the first 2 games.
Maybe this OL is finally coming together.
The o-line did play better. I thought more of the starters had returned.

I answered your question with 8 Super Bowls. 4 of Brady's (let's be honest, that is who you are fighting for here) he loses 100% w/o Belichick.

So, how does Brady do for 20 YEARS w/o Belichick. Hint: 19-3.

No I asked since he left, what is BBs record? You failed to give that info. Twice.

Here’s my thoughts the Dolphins just put up 70 points against Denver, and we will see what the eagles do tomorrow against the Bucks….

We should have won both I’m not going to lie but we’ve got a long way to go….

~Dee~

No I asked since he left, what is BBs record? You failed to give that info. Twice.
Because it is irrelevant. You are cherry picking a date range that includes all the covid bullshit and the rebuild after your savior ran away to Tampa.

But, we realize that is pretty much all you have.

BTW, have you been to the Mac Jones Is Our QB1 thread?

Actually, I think the thread is full of positivity with one exception who is not a fan.

I am so happy you can make such a declarative statement for which you have zero proof.

Because it is irrelevant. You are cherry picking a date range that includes all the covid bullshit and the rebuild after your savior ran away to Tampa.

But, we realize that is pretty much all you have.

BTW, have you been to the Mac Jones Is Our QB1 thread?

Lol, it's irrelevant? Of course it is, for you. To demean a dude who made YOU jump up and down to cheer for for 20 years as my "savior" speaks volumes about who you are and YOUR fandom, of which you are so quick to call out others on.

I am so happy you can make such a declarative statement for which you have zero proof.

I am sorry.

I should simply let your statements speak for themselves. I do fall down to repeating the obvious sometimes.

Lol, it's irrelevant? Of course it is, for you. To demean a dude who made YOU jump up and down to cheer for for 20 years as my "savior" speaks volumes about who you are and YOUR fandom, of which you are so quick to call out others on.

Teams re-build. The Patriots are relevant already. As in TODAY. Their schedule is looking less and less daunting. The QB is playing at high level against great teams and defenses.

All this after Brady squirmed his way out of town while trying to cheat his way onto the Phins.

I offered you a wager b4. Are you game yet?

Last edited:
I am sorry.

I should simply let your statements speak for themselves. I do fall down to repeating the obvious sometimes.

You do realize there can be multiple viewpoints on how one would like to see a franchise move forward, and just because it is opposite of yours, doesn't mean that person isn't a fan. That must be lost on you.

You do realize there can be multiple viewpoints on how one would like to see a franchise move forward, and just because it is opposite of yours, doesn't mean that person isn't a fan. That must be lost on you.
Mine includes rooting for the New England Patriots and watching them succeed and yours includes rooting against the New England Patriots trying to figure out how to find your next savior.

Yes, of course you are correct. There is more than one way. Mine involves rooting for my team and yours, and involves rooting against my team.

Do you get it yet?

Teams re-build. The Patriots are relevant already. As in TODAY. Their schedule is looking les and less daunting. The QB is playing at high level against great teams and defenses.

All this after Brady squirmed his way out of town while trying to cheat his way onto the Phins.

I offered you a wager b4. Are you game yet?

The QB is NOT playing at a high level. He is playing at an average level. He hasn't had one game winning drive in 3 years that I can think of off hand. I don't wager on sports because they are too volatile. Injuries can happen in an instant that change everything. Every single starting opposing QB could be injured in play on the first play from here on out and that changes everything.

I don't like how TB left, and I put most of the blame on his ex wife to be honest. I thought it was best for him to be gone because he did the '19 team dirty imo and I took no happiness in him winning in Tampa. None. It wasn't here so I didn't and still don't care.

Mine includes rooting for the New England Patriots and watching them succeed and yours includes rooting against the New England Patriots trying to figure out how to find your next savior.

Yes, of course you are correct. There is more than one way. Mine involves rooting for my team and yours, and involves rooting against my team.

Do you get it yet?
ROFL so wanting my team to position itself in a better place for the future and no be stuck in god awful NFL purgatory is rooting against the team? Rooting against the team, would be sitting there hoping an average QB can somehow become a top 5 SB winning QB when there is nothing that shows he is that and you have to make a massive financial decision pretty soon.

Take todays game. What, 3 times the Pats O got the ball back and could have sealed the game away and nothing. Crappy Zach marched his team down for a TD, then of course turned back into a pumpkin at the end. He truly is bad.

the cam year was mostly due to a shitty cap situation iirc. i am guessing they didn't like anyone in the draft in 2020 so stopgapped until 2021. kind of like they did with patricia and judge coaching offense until BO'B shook free.
BB never had to sign sCam…BB could have let Stidham start.

The QB is NOT playing at a high level. He is playing at an average level. He hasn't had one game winning drive in 3 years that I can think of off hand. I don't wager on sports because they are too volatile. Injuries can happen in an instant that change everything. Every single starting opposing QB could be injured in play on the first play from here on out and that changes everything.

I don't like how TB left, and I put most of the blame on his ex wife to be honest. I thought it was best for him to be gone because he did the '19 team dirty imo and I took no happiness in him winning in Tampa. None. It wasn't here so I didn't and still don't care.
Do you have an issue even stating Mac Jones name? Man oh man, that is a weird thing.

I know you don't want him to play well because it will hamper your Brady love, but stats tell otherwise. Eventually, Mac Jones will get a taste of many mediocre teams this year, and I think we'll see the results we saw in year one. The results so far this year against elite D's and teams show us this. How can you ignore?

Meanwhile, Tom Brady is still retired and there's nothing you can do about it.

ROFL so wanting my team to position itself in a better place for the future and no be stuck in god awful NFL purgatory is rooting against the team? Rooting against the team, would be sitting there hoping an average QB can somehow become a top 5 SB winning QB when there is nothing that shows he is that and you have to make a massive financial decision pretty soon.

Take todays game. What, 3 times the Pats O got the ball back and could have sealed the game away and nothing. Crappy Zach marched his team down for a TD, then of course turned back into a pumpkin at the end. He truly is bad.
You admitted you wanted the Patriots to lose today. I'm trying to keep this simple. You root against the Patriots therefore you are not a fan of them.

Have a nice night!

Back