Muse

Paleface
Reaction score
#GoPats

Rock On Football GIF by New England Patriots

Go New England Patriots GIF by Bare Tree Media

Football Sport GIF by New England Patriots

Screenshot_20230921-163902.png
Jon Jones was also limited. That got cut off the screenshot for some reason.

#Patriots DB Marcus Jones suffered a torn labrum in the team’s loss to the #Dolphins, source said, as the defensive backfield takes another hit to depth. He’s headed to Injured Reserve.

#Patriots DB Marcus Jones suffered a torn labrum in the team’s loss to the #Dolphins, source said, as the defensive backfield takes another hit to depth. He’s headed to Injured Reserve.

As someone that lives with a 70% torn labrum I can tell you he is in pain doing anything with a throwing motion if that is his throwing arm. I opted to not fix as there is additional cuff damage and the surgeon said fixing would limit my everyday range of motion substantially. I is my right shoulder and it does NOT inhibit my golf swing.

I suspect he is out for the year depending on the extent of the tear.

According to Robert Saleh today, the past is the past and we can't dwell on the past because it distracts on the present.
That is not a direct quote but it's close to the word salad that he tossed at his presser today.

I agree. A loss and heads start to roll.
Not necessarily, but it will be a huge job to not let morale tank. We'd need Edelman-level "gonna be a helluva story"-ing, and something inspiring as hell happening in practice.

Could be rough day for the boys in green. Hackett definitely needs to call a better game than last week, you cannot run the ball only 10 times and expect to win. The D needs to play like they are capable of and the OL needs to step up. Even if all that happens, there’s going to come times in the game where Wilson is going to need to make plays, which is a scary thought.

The Pats won't quit until Zappe is either replaced or feels enough competition to play better.
Is there a word that his head just isn’t in it? Is there a effort level problem?

Back