Week 9 Gamete thread: @ Carolina

The first reply, though! ROFL
Yeah, that was the immediate thought that came to my mind too.

"I'm hopeful he can play too. He doesn't get to see the Ghost Brigade twice a year anymore" :coffee:

A bunch of PPers (some former) will be there. Is anyone going to the Event Bright tailgate?
Is it like a contest? Mine's kinda big...I can't tie it in a knot, but, it's a realistic 7.5...and if everyone adds two inches, then I'm 9.5 :coffee:

I hope BB runs his ass off with Agholor for what he did to the Pats (ransom for more money 2 years in a row after getting a huge contract then forcing the trade).
Make him run and run and run. He can't be in tip top shape and that hammy is right there waiting to pop.
THIS! SO MUCH THIS!

McCaffrey could play. Lots of variables to this game.
You hope and pray.

Had to suck for you to see Mac win and Brady choke on his own vomit this past weekend.

I still want Brady to win but YOU diminish that want each week.

I was there as well. Probably my fondest in person sports memory.
I was in the nosebleeds. After the pick six I could actually feel the stadium moving up and down with everyone jumping to the rhythm of the music. Crazy.

I was in the nosebleeds. After the pick six I could actually feel the stadium moving up and down with everyone jumping to the rhythm of the music. Crazy.
We had front 3 row 3rd deck about the 35 yard line, so the sightlines were always great in that old stadium. I begged my uncles to leave my aunts at home and bought a friend in their place. haha

Got there at 11AM in the sun for tailgating and my buddy's dad was a state trooper, so we got a nice little parking pass for up near the stadium. Once that sun went down, it was friggin' cold. We did it up right for the tailgate, though. I can still see Otis Smith have that ball fall into his lap on the fumble and take off down the field to ice it. I've never heard that place so loud. And then the speech by Parcells acknowledging Sam Gash ("part of this is yours")...To think that was the highlight pre BB/Brady Era.

Oh, the lights went out at one point, too. Great memories.

Christian is a beast but they overwork that beast hence he is injuried more often than not it seems lately. Shaq T is also a beat and is a pleasure to watch and would not mind him being on our team. Derrick B is not one to sleep on regardless what the stats show.

We had front 3 row 3rd deck about the 35 yard line, so the sightlines were always great in that old stadium. I begged my uncles to leave my aunts at home and bought a friend in their place. haha

Got there at 11AM in the sun for tailgating and my buddy's dad was a state trooper, so we got a nice little parking pass for up near the stadium. Once that sun went down, it was friggin' cold. We did it up right for the tailgate, though. I can still see Otis Smith have that ball fall into his lap on the fumble and take off down the field to ice it. I've never heard that place so loud. And then the speech by Parcells acknowledging Sam Gash ("part of this is yours")...To think that was the highlight pre BB/Brady Era.

Oh, the lights went out at one point, too. Great memories.

Still have my ticket stub.

Attachments

• Ticket.jpg
    Ticket.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 13
Still have my ticket stub.
Yep, that's it! Sagopouletele! I had mine for years, but after so many moves, I am pretty sure it finally got lost somewhere. I do remember the date, though. 1.12.

Back