We're On To The Jets Again - 2016

Could be the fatigue. You should get some rest so you're fully recharged and ready to go when the time comes for you pick your wife up at the airport. :D

Oh, I will be fully rested, you can take that to the bank. :toast:

Lmao. It's funny how people can see/ hear the same thing and come to different conclusions. I always hated that tool because he always seemed to be slamming the Jets, all the time, every time.

To be fair, Fouts commenting on this game could be the turning point in your season.....

Again, it would be a toss up for me for who is worse. Dierdork when he was the colour man, or Fouts. I still shake my head at Dierdork's commentary during a Pats-Jets game when he was lauding Geno Smith as the 2nd coming.

I hated that twat. CBS are a disaster.

Come on, that was comedy at it's best.

Geno Smith, the next big thing???

ROFL

Fouts who doesn't watch the current game that is going on in front of him and ION Eagle??
oooffff
Merry fvcking Christmas, Pats fans! ROFL

Great News....I'd like to honorr Petty with some Petty....this one seems to fit the bill.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WdRViFCvvUo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's not fair. I've seen a lot of Jets QBs, Petty isn't the worst they've ever had...

That's not fair. I've seen a lot of Jets QBs, Petty isn't the worst they've ever had...

We've ALL seen lots of Jets QB's.

When is the last time a Jets QB strung together 3 or 4 strong seasons in a row?

I can't remember that, but I can remember a number of times how the next in line guy is really good and going to be the franchise for years to come.

The only one I thought was any good was Pennington....and he certainly had his flaws.

We've ALL seen lots of Jets QB's.

When is the last time a Jets QB strung together 3 or 4 strong seasons in a row?

I can't remember that, but I can remember a number of times how the next in line guy is really good and going to be the franchise for years to come.

The only one I thought was any good was Pennington....and he certainly had his flaws.

I was just getting ready to say Richard Todd wasn't too bad...

...then I looked at his numbers.

Chad Pennington might actually be the best QB in their history. Think about that for a minute. Namath blew chunks. Vinny actually put up some solid numbers for them as well...but think about that for a minute. Chad Pennington as a franchises best QB historically.

The Chadster is definitely the Jets best QB ever, and before his injury he was pretty decent, not a HoF type of guy, but more than serviceable. Namath is the most overrated football player in history. I'd pick Grogan in his prime over Namath in his prime.

Code:
Name  Period  GP  GS  W  L  T   %

Namath, Joe 1966-1976 136 125 60 61 4 .496 
O'Brien, Ken 1984-1992 124 106 50 55 1 .476 
Todd, Richard 1976-1983 102 94 42 51 1 .452 
Sanchez, Mark 2009-2012 62 62 33 29 - .532 
Testaverde, Vinny 1998-2003, 2005 65 61 35 26 - .574 
Pennington, Chad 2000-2007 69 61 32 29 - .525

I was just getting ready to say Richard Todd wasn't too bad...

...then I looked at his numbers.

Chad Pennington might actually be the best QB in their history. Think about that for a minute. Namath blew chunks. Vinny actually put up some solid numbers for them as well...but think about that for a minute. Chad Pennington as a franchises best QB historically.

If it's not him, it's Kenny O'Brien.

Back